2006 Draft Results - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Legion of Doom

2006 Draft Results

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:46 am

The league is all set, all the rosters are up. I did run into a few problems getting all the players onto the rosters.

The Following 3 teams do not have 24 man rosters due to Yahoo not having the players available yet.

SwiperNoSwiping-Brodie Croyle

Flux-Cedric Humes

Jay(i draft em deep)day-Ricky WIlliams, Mike Bell, Brandon Marshall.

Im sure they will all be available soon(aside from Ricky Williams this year), if you notice them feel free to add them to you roster.

If you at anytime want to drop these players and they are still not on the yahoo site, please make a thread here in the forum.

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jayday » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:18 am

mutantseabass wrote:Jay(i draft em deep)day-Ricky WIlliams, Mike Bell, Brandon Marshall.

Bell doesn't surprise me....He probably won't make Yahoo till trauning camp when he unseats Dayne and Tatum :-b....

But Ricky and Marshall do surprise me....Ah well, Yahoo just doesn't have the inside information like I do :-B
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby mutantseabass » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:19 am

jayday wrote:
mutantseabass wrote:Jay(i draft em deep)day-Ricky WIlliams, Mike Bell, Brandon Marshall.

Bell doesn't surprise me....He probably won't make Yahoo till trauning camp when he unseats Dayne and Tatum :-b....

But Ricky and Marshall do surprise me....Ah well, Yahoo just doesn't have the inside information like I do :-B

Ricky doesnt suprise me at all, being suspended for the year.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:26 am

mutantseabass wrote:
jayday wrote:

Ricky doesnt suprise me at all, being suspended for the year.

Yea I forget 95% of Yahoo is redrafts and not dynasties....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby The_Captain » Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:21 pm

man-o-man - I had to draw MSB right off the bat.....nothing like both commishes duking it out right from the get go....

Fear Swamp Thing you will..... :-b

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Mike Bell

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:39 pm

I am picking up Mike Bell as soon as he is entered into the Yahoo system. Just staking my claim. ;-D
Last edited by mutantseabass on Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:40 pm

Any other free agent add/drops can be made again at any time. If the player is not listed Please make a separate thread for him and you can add him to you team when he becomes available.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:55 pm

Oh yeah, I am dropping Dee Brown for Mike Bell is anyone is interested in Brown.

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby The_Captain » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:13 pm

You're really gonna take a chance on a Denver RB? You know Shanny has it in for you and the minute you take him your fantasy life will be turned upside down.... :-b

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mutantseabass » Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:20 pm

The_Captain wrote:You're really gonna take a chance on a Denver RB? You know Shanny has it in for you and the minute you take him your fantasy life will be turned upside down.... :-b

Im a Lions fan, Im just a glutton for punishment!

mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

PreviousNext

Return to Legion of Doom