Front Office Football 2007 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Front Office Football 2007

Moderator: Football Moderators

Front Office Football 2007

Postby FantasyMan13 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:48 am

Who's played it? It looks amazing, but before I buy it, I just want to make sure.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby awwchrist » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:38 pm

I've played the earlier versions, and it's quite awesome if you're intrigued with the front office aspect of running a franchise.

Do they still have a license to use real NFL players?
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby lmcjaho » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:10 pm

awwchrist wrote:I've played the earlier versions, and it's quite awesome if you're intrigued with the front office aspect of running a franchise.

Do they still have a license to use real NFL players?

I've never heard of this game but unless they are an EA Sports game then the answer to that one is a NO.
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Re: Front Office Football 2007

Postby SkyDog » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:40 pm

That's not entirely accurate. Games can use real player names, just not team names. Front Office Football 2007 does use real player names. It's a great game, particular if you're already into the fantasy stuff. I run a large and active fansite related to FOF. Feel free to check us out.

Front Office Football Central: http://www.frontofficefootballcentral.com

Solecismic Software (creators of Front Office Football): http://www.solecismic.com
SkyDog
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby mthomas720 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:20 pm

It looks good, but I have Windows Vista. The site says it has not been tested on windows Vista; do any of you have it on Vista or know anyone who's used it on Vista. If not, do you think it would work fine on Vista? Thanks for any help.

*Edit* Never mind I tried the demo and it seems to work fine, I'll let you guys know if I have any problems with the full version, but for now I would say if you have Vista it will work.
Props to sigmaker for the sig

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." - Vince Lombardi
mthomas720
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby SkyDog » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:08 am

mthomas720 wrote:It looks good, but I have Windows Vista. The site says it has not been tested on windows Vista; do any of you have it on Vista or know anyone who's used it on Vista. If not, do you think it would work fine on Vista? Thanks for any help.

*Edit* Never mind I tried the demo and it seems to work fine, I'll let you guys know if I have any problems with the full version, but for now I would say if you have Vista it will work.

I don't have Vista, but some people at Front Office Football Central do. There's a thread thread, and people there, who can help you out if you have problems. I know for a fact that people have it fully up and running on Vista.
SkyDog
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby FantasyMan13 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:55 am

mthomas720 wrote:It looks good, but I have Windows Vista. The site says it has not been tested on windows Vista; do any of you have it on Vista or know anyone who's used it on Vista. If not, do you think it would work fine on Vista? Thanks for any help.

It did not work for my Vista.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby FantasyMan13 » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:55 am

It did not work for my Vista.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Video Games