Ohio State @ Wisconsin- Basketball - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Ohio State @ Wisconsin- Basketball

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ohio State @ Wisconsin- Basketball

Postby sportsaddict » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:36 pm

Wisconsin really impressing me tonight... Alando Tucker is just unbelievable, and they are just so balanced that they cannot be stopped. Oden currently has 2 points 8-o
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby aldridg6in » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:59 pm

Wisconsin has looked pretty good tonight. I'm glad to see them step up against OSU. Those guys just don't lose on their home court. They look like a legit contender to me.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby ShoelessJoe » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:17 pm

I've seen Florida live this year. I've watched UCLA play. I've watched UNC play. And I can tell you that Wisconsin is the FASTEST team in the nation. They had more run outs against OSU last night than I think I've ever seen in a college basketball game. They really impressed on their home floor last night but have to go on the road in the Big 10 for 4 of their next 6. We'll see over that stretch how good they really are.
Go Gators
ShoelessJoe
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby sportsaddict » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:11 am

ShoelessJoe wrote:I've seen Florida live this year. I've watched UCLA play. I've watched UNC play. And I can tell you that Wisconsin is the FASTEST team in the nation. They had more run outs against OSU last night than I think I've ever seen in a college basketball game. They really impressed on their home floor last night but have to go on the road in the Big 10 for 4 of their next 6. We'll see over that stretch how good they really are.

Yeah and the thing is, they play awesome defense and can slow it down as well. So they can run with you and then kill you in the halfcourt. They are the complete team- no weaknesses really
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dgan » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:38 am

sportsaddict wrote:Yeah and the thing is, they play awesome defense and can slow it down as well. So they can run with you and then kill you in the halfcourt. They are the complete team- no weaknesses really

The key, also, is that they play great defense without fouling. They generally don't put you in the penalty, so they will usually have many more free throw attempts than the opponent, especially at home. Which is a good thing, because their biggest weakness is free throw shooting, evidenced by the fact they let Ohio State come back at the end. They started fouling with something like a minute and half left to go, and we couldn't hit two free throws in a row to save our life.

Great win - go Bucky!
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Return to College Football