Who should the Bucs Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Who should the Bucs Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who should the Bucs Draft

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:41 am

If CJ, Gaines Adams, Quinn or Russell, and Joe Thomas was there, who would you take?

I think the Bucs should take Joe Thomas. He would solidify our O-Line for 10 years. The guy is an awesome talent and very solid tackle. We have a couple second rounders we can use on some defense and maybe another WR, especially with how deep the WR core is this year.
Last edited by deerayfan072 on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:46 am

The Bics should select a Razorback. :-b :-b

I think they should take CJ and sign some lineman via free agency or later in the draft. Galloway getting old and Clayton hasn't done anything since his stellar rookie season.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:50 am

Jimboozie wrote:The Bics should select a Razorback. :-b :-b

I think they should take CJ and sign some lineman via free agency or later in the draft. Galloway getting old and Clayton hasn't done anything since his stellar rookie season.

We do have Stovall though and he showed he can play. We could get maybe a Sidney Rice in the second was my thought.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:53 am

deerayfan072 wrote:

We do have Stovall though and he showed he can play. We could get maybe a Sidney Rice in the second was my thought.

Any relation to Jerry?

I'd still take CJ. The college gurus are saying he is the best WR to come out since Fitzgerald.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:58 am

Jimboozie wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

Any relation to Jerry?

I'd still take CJ. The college gurus are saying he is the best WR to come out since Fitzgerald.

I don't think he is related. :-?

I love CJ, but our O-Line absolutely sucks, but we have built the right side up with the last draft. I think if we protect Simms and move to the shotgun (which Gruden says he plans on) we can make some plays. Drafting Thomas is like getting Orlando Pace, a guy who will go to the Pro Bowl every year. I would take CJ no doubt though
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:07 pm

Well it looks like the Lions want Thomas so CJ it is. I will take it, Simms get ready to throw to CJ ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:16 pm

i thought they were considering moving stovall to TE? they really didnt utilize his height this season. i would think he would be a great redzone target.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:01 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:i thought they were considering moving stovall to TE? they really didnt utilize his height this season. i would think he would be a great redzone target.

Actually Stovall showed he is a good WR and he will be competeing with Clayton. Smith was a great TE and played better when he wasn't injured.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers