Madden simulations - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Madden simulations

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dgan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:24 am

At the beginning of the year, I simulated the season and it was unbelievably accurate as far as teams that made the postseason.

AFC
1. San Diego
2. New England
3. Cincinatti
4. Jacksonville
5. Indianapolis
6. Baltimore

NFC
1. Dallas
2. Seattle
3. Minnesota
4. Atlanta
5. New Orleans
6. Philadelphia

With the exception of Chicago missing the playoffs (not sure how that happened), that is not too shabby. I wish I would have saved it or written down the records. I remember Dallas went 15-1 which I knew immediately was ridiculous, but that's the only one I remember for sure.

I didn't think about simulating playoff games though. That's a great idea...now I know what to do this weekend. ;-D
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Drew_70 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:06 am

Was the simiulation for the Bears-Seahawks under wet/rainy/cold conditions? :-?
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby SniperShot » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:48 pm

Well the last two games ended up begin a little better. Seattle still lost though.

And no the Bears/Seahawks game was played in random conditions and it was sunny and clear.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby mattb47 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Chargers 24
Patriots 7

Both Brady and Rivers had a TD and 3 INTs. Tomlinson had 174 total yards (131 rushing) and 2 TDs.

Patriots 24
Chargers 21

Brady threw 2 TDs and 3 INTs. Tomlinson had 187 total yards (123 rushing) and 2 TDs

Although the score was off a couple of the things with the stats are oddly close. :-b

Colts 25
Ravens 24

This one had Jamal Lewis having a big day at 164 yds rushing at 5.4 ypc. Indy was down 24-9 going into the 4th but scored 16 in the fourth to win the game.

Colts 15
Ravens 6

Nothing really close here except the outcome of a Colts win.

Bears 26
Seahawks 14

Both teams had good days running the ball but there ended up only being 1 turnover in the entire game and that was a lost fumble by Seattle.

Bears 27
Seahawks 24

Both teams did end up having pretty good days running the football but there were 3 turnovers in the game and not one. :-b

Saints 32
Eagles 29

This one had both teams playing pretty well. Garcia threw 2 TDs, 1 INT while Brees had 3 TDs, 2 INTs. Brees threw a TD on a game-winning drive with :47 left in the game to win.

Saints 27
Eagles 24

Now this score was awfully close being only 5 pts more than the actual scores for both teams. Both had 1 more TD than INTs like predicted (1 TD, 0 INTs...:-b) but no game-winning drive.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Video Games