Playoff PBC... Indianapolis at Baltimore - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Playoff PBC... Indianapolis at Baltimore

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby tfunky14 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:04 pm

Here we go again for this week,,
Ravens offense played bad, so did KC I guess...

Colts can't win...
screw you Ravens fans, it is about winning games, bottom line..

win is a win in a tough place like Baltimore against a difficult place to play with all the things that were said all week..
tfunky14
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:19 pm

tfunky14 wrote:

you should learn to have some class :-t .

tfunky14 wrote:win is a win in a tough place like Baltimore against a difficult place to play with all the things that were said all week..

http://www.thebeehive.org/school/middle ... subject=12
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:48 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
tfunky14 wrote:win is a win in a tough place like Baltimore against a difficult place to play with all the things that were said all week..

http://www.thebeehive.org/school/middle ... subject=12

LOL! :-b

Good one deluxe. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby SniperShot » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Yup it was a great game. Although some touchdowns would have been nice. I didn't think last weeks Colts/Cheifs was going to be topped...

The Colts are winning and I think a big part of it is ole number 4. Number 18 isn't pulling all the weight which is probably the best thing going for the Colts.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:58 pm

D and the other Ravens guys....That was a great game, and a fun week of bantering, not to mention a stressful game.

Congrats on one heck of a season. That's one bad ass defense ya'll got. That lateral speed, not to mention LB quickness is amazing.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PACKman1144 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:56 pm

tfunky14 wrote:Here we go again for this week,,
Ravens offense played bad, so did KC I guess...

Colts can't win...

win is a win in a tough place like Baltimore against a difficult place to play with all the things that were said all week..

don't bring that crap in here. None of us personally bad mouthed any of you...

I still can not believe how inept our offense was today, you guys played a heck of a lot better. That being said I hope Philip Rivers rips you guys to shreds B-)
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Warhawk » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:03 pm

Nice game, you guys have an amazing defense. Almost gave me a heart attack.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:22 am

Like I was saying to Del earlier. You guys played a hell of a great game. Truly, I have to say, you guys are also some of the classiest and most enjoyable fans I've come accross. Believe me, the Ravens will be back and just as hungry as ever. They're too solid a football team not to be and chances are we'll meet again next season around the same time.

And TFunky, let's try to keep it real in here. This smack talk isn't meant to be personal. ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby tfunky14 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:27 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:It was a great win, but no reason not to be a good winner. "screw you all?" That was not cool or classy.

Sorry about that, but I live an hour outside of Baltimore and all I heard this week was the Ravens are so much better, Colts have no chance. The Ravens fans here were giving me the finger as the drove by because I have a Colts flag hanging outside.
Top of that, all the talk about the Colts leaving town 23 years ago and all the crying with that. It got to a point that is all I heard leading up to the game and it built up some anger, but I'm done now.
Now I watch todays' matchup to see who the Colts will play next. I hate to say it but I think playing New England is a better option for the Colts..
tfunky14
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby tfunky14 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:30 am

Duran Duran
Like I was saying to Del earlier. You guys played a hell of a great game. Truly, I have to say, you guys are also some of the classiest and most enjoyable fans I've come accross.

I like to know where you are and those nice Raven's fans because I didn't see any around here, it is shame...
tfunky14
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting