when is fleaflicker gonna get its act together - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

when is fleaflicker gonna get its act together

Moderator: Football Moderators

when is fleaflicker gonna get its act together

Postby MadDog36 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:03 am

i was told by admin in a few weeks the calendar thing would be fixed and i would be able to set my draft. well the calendar has updated but it says i cannot make a new league though its already formed. i formed it at towards the end of last season i pushed the draft till december 31st then selected to import rosters now its not letting me set a correct draft we agreed on. the guys in the leageu have become inactive since a few wished everyone happy new years. i emailed them all and said that everything is ok just waiting on them (a few weeks they said). Does a fleaflicker admin use this site to and can confirm it?
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 132)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: when is fleaflicker gonna get its act together

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:21 am

MadDog36 wrote:i was told by admin in a few weeks the calendar thing would be fixed and i would be able to set my draft. well the calendar has updated but it says i cannot make a new league though its already formed. i formed it at towards the end of last season i pushed the draft till december 31st then selected to import rosters now its not letting me set a correct draft we agreed on. the guys in the leageu have become inactive since a few wished everyone happy new years. i emailed them all and said that everything is ok just waiting on them (a few weeks they said). Does a fleaflicker admin use this site to and can confirm it?

First off, it seems as though Fleaflicker is a small business site. I don't know how many they have working on things. Sedcondly, why the rush on getting a draft day set? Just curious what the rush is... :-?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: when is fleaflicker gonna get its act together

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:18 pm

MadDog36 wrote:i was told by admin in a few weeks the calendar thing would be fixed and i would be able to set my draft. well the calendar has updated but it says i cannot make a new league though its already formed. i formed it at towards the end of last season i pushed the draft till december 31st then selected to import rosters now its not letting me set a correct draft we agreed on. the guys in the leageu have become inactive since a few wished everyone happy new years. i emailed them all and said that everything is ok just waiting on them (a few weeks they said). Does a fleaflicker admin use this site to and can confirm it?

Hey MadDog, I never got your email but considering that everyone knows when we plan on drafting this shouldn't be an issue for a couple more months. I'm sure the problem will be fixed by then.
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner