2007 Cafe Challenge members announced. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

2007 Cafe Challenge members announced.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kilroy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:58 am

Give 'em h**l fellas. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:16 am

Good luck guys. A great group ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby J2thez929 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:27 am

Good luck gentlemen ;-D
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:04 am

My money is on the football cafe. Defend that title, amigos! ;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:07 am

Jimboozie wrote:My money is on the football cafe. Defend that title, amigos! ;-D

Luck is certainly a factor, and I'm not sure how much knowledge the Football guys have, but I'd have to say that from what I know of the guys on the Baseball roster, they're going to be pretty hard to beat.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:16 am

knapplc wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:My money is on the football cafe. Defend that title, amigos! ;-D

Luck is certainly a factor, and I'm not sure how much knowledge the Football guys have, but I'd have to say that from what I know of the guys on the Baseball roster, they're going to be pretty hard to beat.

WP took the crown last year, I finished 3rd and I think the FFC took 4th also (not 100% sure on that)...so its not like we are total spazz's :-b

This should be fun. The FFB side was so disheartened after we beat them in baseball they "forgot" to set up the football league ;-7
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:27 am

Flux wrote:
knapplc wrote:

WP took the crown last year, I finished 3rd and I think the FFC took 4th also (not 100% sure on that)...so its not like we are total spazz's :-b

This should be fun. The FFB side was so disheartened after we beat them in baseball they "forgot" to set up the football league ;-7

Forgot? I just didn't have time, I was too busy beating you in the DyNasty :-b

btw - the Baseball Cafe won the first 3 then the interest went way down and I had way too many commitments last year to put this together again. Thanks to WP for generating the interest again. This should be fun and GL to all participants. ;-D

"I think that gay marriage should be something between a man and a woman" Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeBaseball ModHockey ModBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Simulacrum » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:35 am

Like lambs to the slaughter...

Good luck footballers. That's an all-star lineup of fantasy baseball experts. B-)

Except Mookie. ;-)
Simulacrum
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Chief Pixel PusherEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:54 am

Should be fun boys. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Warpigs » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:13 pm

Flux wrote:
knapplc wrote:

Plus remember that when we won last year, we played roto for the first time, which is the fantasy baseball staple! ;-D Also, five the six FBC were in last year's league (only change is davidmarver instead of Cornbread Maxwell), so they aren't unbeatable.
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk