Armed & Famous - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Armed & Famous

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:49 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:This is a mockery. To suggest that anyone, let alone celebrities who don't have a clue what real life is, can get behind a badge and represent what it stands for is an insult to law enforcement. Someone mentioned earlier in this thread that something terrible could happen and someone could be hurt. Is that what has to happen for this nonsense to stop? I can hardly believe this is real. Can we please stop feeding the monster and use our televisions for something constructive for once?

Yeah like target practice. :-b

If I was a cop I'd be furious these hack celebs were running around playing cops while I'm out there risking my neck everyday...LAME! :-t
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bob_Dale » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:50 am

sportsaddict wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if 100 percent of this show were fake, if everything was completely staged. I have a hard time thinking that any reality TV show is actually real... I read that during Joe Millionaire the girls were told that he had a million dollars so they could plan their response if they won 8-o

That was the whole premise of the show. Lie to the girls about him having money, they fight and scratch for the chance to "get him", and then they tell the girls he's really broke and see if "true love" prevails.
Bob_Dale
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk