Blue Man Group - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Blue Man Group

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:36 am

Just saw the show Wednesday night and I can say that it was most definitely worth the money. What a fun show!

Also, they're going to be setting up a permanent show in Universal Studios, Orlando!!! The two universal parks were already my two favorites, now I just have one more reason to go there. ;-D
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:42 am

josebach wrote:Just saw the show Wednesday night and I can say that it was most definitely worth the money. What a fun show!

Also, they're going to be setting up a permanent show in Universal Studios, Orlando!!! The two universal parks were already my two favorites, now I just have one more reason to go there. ;-D

interesting, i'm wondering how many blue man groups there really are :-?
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:54 am

Redskins Win wrote:
josebach wrote:Just saw the show Wednesday night and I can say that it was most definitely worth the money. What a fun show!

Currently, their live stage shows can be seen in New York, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and upcoming productions in Oberhausen and Orlando.

http://www.blueman.com/about_bmg/whatisBMG.shtml

I'm not sure which group goes on tour.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:10 pm

josebach wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:

Currently, their live stage shows can be seen in New York, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and upcoming productions in Oberhausen and Orlando.

not much indepth info from their site.

I wonder if in each group, each dude is a number like 1, 2 & 3
so if 3 gets into a fight with 1 in the las vegas group they can ship him off to orlando and trade for the #3 in orlando.
Image[/quote]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:14 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
josebach wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:

so if 3 gets into a fight with 1 in the las vegas group they can ship him off to orlando and trade for the #3 in orlando.

I don't know. If I had to guess, there are probably at least 4 blue men for each show so that some guys can get days off if they're sick or what not. The band has about 4 drummers in it as well, any one of which could be a blue man.

One of the interesting things about the show was that they never open their mouths the entire show (unless they're catching something with it). At the end, the 3 blue men were dancing like crazy jumping around and none of them openened their mouths. They must be in great shape to be as active as they are during the show and to only breathe through their noses.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:22 pm

josebach wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:
josebach wrote:
Redskins Win wrote:

I don't know. If I had to guess, there are probably at least 4 blue men for each show so that some guys can get days off if they're sick or what not. The band has about 4 drummers in it as well, any one of which could be a blue man.

One of the interesting things about the show was that they never open their mouths the entire show (unless they're catching something with it). At the end, the 3 blue men were dancing like crazy jumping around and none of them openened their mouths. They must be in great shape to be as active as they are during the show and to only breathe through their noses.

breathe in breathe out
wax on wax off
very good danilson :-b
Image[/quote]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:08 pm

whenever i hear Blue Man Group i just start thinking about Arrested Development
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby levittator31 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:whenever i hear Blue Man Group i just start thinking about Arrested Development

Yeah, that was such a funny show. I miss it.

Doctor: He appears to be dead.
Lindsey: Tobias is dead? (family begins weeping softly)
Doctor: No, he's actually fine, he painted himself blue, so he looks dead.

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I loved that show.

Yeah, but back to the topic at hand. Go see the blue man group, they're supposed to be fabulous. I'm sure there will be ladies at the show.
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:43 pm

Good to hear the show was so good. However, with the ski trip this weekend, I didn't have a chance to go see it. For time and money reasons. :-b

Anyway, it was totally worth it. Six inches of fresh powder :-)
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:05 pm

I saw them once at a T-Wolves half-time show and I was very impressed! And I am seeing them this weekend in Chicago. Excited! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk