An Inconvenient Truth - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

An Inconvenient Truth

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:24 pm

I've read something somewhere that say that in some areas of the world, average temperature hasn't been increasing, but decreasing. I don't have any specific sources I can cite, because I don't really care that much, but I have read a book that counters a lot of claims the global warning people have made. The book doesn't offer a theory or anything, but just presents data that doesn't mesh with what environmentalists say.

I'll try to find that book I guess. :-?
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby bobbing_headz » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:54 pm

beanoX3 wrote:I've read something somewhere that say that in some areas of the world, average temperature hasn't been increasing, but decreasing. I don't have any specific sources I can cite, because I don't really care that much, but I have read a book that counters a lot of claims the global warning people have made. The book doesn't offer a theory or anything, but just presents data that doesn't mesh with what environmentalists say.

I'll try to find that book I guess. :-?

Well here in Vancouver we're having record snowfall (we never get snow) and really low temperatures. I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with global warming. The funny thing is that the rest of Canada is having a really warm winter. Experts claim that the decrease her will eventually just increase like everywhere else though.
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby HskrPwr13 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:10 am

Whether one believes in the globabl warming theory or not, we still have a responsibility to conserve the Earth's resources. This fact cant be argued.
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Metroid » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:58 am

HskrPwr13 wrote:Whether one believes in the globabl warming theory or not, we still have a responsibility to conserve the Earth's resources. This fact cant be argued.

WERD!!!!!

Reuse-Renew-Recycle!!!

People need to be reminded to treat mother earth as you would your own mother. Love and cherish her, respect her and most of all protect her. ;-D

End Hippy rant. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Munboy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:44 pm

Metroid wrote:
HskrPwr13 wrote:Whether one believes in the globabl warming theory or not, we still have a responsibility to conserve the Earth's resources. This fact cant be argued.

WERD!!!!!

Reuse-Renew-Recycle!!!

People need to be reminded to treat mother earth as you would your own mother. Love and cherish her, respect her and most of all protect her. ;-D

End Hippy rant. :-b

Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to General Talk