Muscular Dystrophy Association.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Muscular Dystrophy Association..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Muscular Dystrophy Association..

Postby BGbootha » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Hey guys (and knapp). I am not sure if this is OK with the rules of the cafe, but if its not, please take it down and I apologize.

Anyway, MDA has been a huge part of my life for the past 11 years now, and we are having a fund raiser at the end of the month. Its a walk-a-thon here in Puyallup, WA. Muscualar Dystrophy is a disease that affects a good number of my close friends here in Washington and around the country. This is a disease that most people believe is curable in the near future.

I am currently a team captian for the stride and ride event and I thought I would see if anyone at the cafe wanted to help me out. Linked below is my 'stride and ride' webpage and team information. I just set it up this afternoon. Check it out and let me know if you can help. If you live close and would like to stop by the South Hill Mall, on the 27th we would love to have you.

This year, I have the honor and pleasure of participating in MDA's 2007 Stride n' Ride to help "Jerry's Kids®". To reach my goal I need your help!

I'd like to include you or your company on my list of contributors who are helping me reach my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the important fight against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by clicking on the link at the beginning of this e-mail. There you'll find all kinds of information about MDA, and be able to make your tax-deductible donation on-line using your credit card.

MDA serves people in our community with neuromuscular disease by providing clinics, support groups, assistance with the purchase and repair of wheelchairs, braces and communication devices, and summer camp for kids. MDA also funds research grants to help find treatments and cures for some 43 neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all ages, right here in our community.

I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity to support MDA. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.

On behalf of the families MDA serves, thank you!

Warmest Regards,

Ryan Booth

Click here to visit my Participant Page.

If the link above does not bring you to my Participant Page, cut and paste the address below into the address bar of your internet browser.

https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInf ... 0887d5dd0b
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby knapplc » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:41 pm

Well, I would have helped but that "(and knapp)" thing kind of threw me off... ;-7
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to General Talk