Playoff PBC - Patriots v Chargers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Playoff PBC - Patriots v Chargers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Playoff PBC - Patriots v Chargers

Postby RocketsDWM » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:04 pm

Anyone in? There are two separate challenges - identify the one you are in (and dont just predict a score, get in the challenge)

1st challenge - Regular PBC rules - put the bag on for a wk

2nd challenge - Lifetime PBC - so this in another PBC and I think its a great idea. The winners of this will be able to create (collaborate on an idea) an avatar for the loser to wear for the rest of their time on the cafe (min. 500 posts - have to make sure that your going to be sticking around).

I'm in for the 2nd challenge. However, if no one challenges me for the 2nd challenge and the Pats lose, I'll only wear the bag for a week.

So which one are you in? All of these Charger faithful confident in a Patriot loss.

Bring it ;-D
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:37 pm

Am I the only one that finds a lifetime PBC crazy? Maybe for a Super Bowl, but for a divisional playoff game? :-?

I'm not in (I don't join PBCs that don't involve the Steelers), but I'll be rootin' for the Chargers.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:43 pm

I can't think of any Chargers fans here but somebody needs to PM them cuz I'd love to see Rockets wear a funny bag forever.

It's very hard not to like the Chargers here. Although Pats still have B and B so they still have a shot. Even with those two, there is no way in hell I'd wager a lifetime PBC on a 5 point road underdog. These ain't the same Patriots of a few years ago. Those teams actually had WRs.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby RocketsDWM » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:45 pm

Jimboozie wrote:I can't think of any Chargers fans here but somebody needs to PM them cuz I'd love to see Rockets wear a funny bag forever.
It's very hard not to like the Chargers here. Although Pats still have B and B so they still have a shot. Even with those two, there is no way in hell I'd wager a lifetime PBC on a 5 point road underdog. These ain't the same Patriots of a few years ago. Those teams actually had WRs.

I thought so (bold)
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby CKY_ROX » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:56 pm

Im in for the nromal PBC for shure
The lifetime one seems a little extreme, something more like till the next seaon starts sounds a little better to me

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)

Postby RocketsDWM » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:00 pm

CKY_ROX wrote:Im in for the nromal PBC for shure
The lifetime one seems a little extreme, something more like till the next seaon starts sounds a little better to me

Not confident enough?
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CKY_ROX » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:06 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
CKY_ROX wrote:Im in for the nromal PBC for shure

Not confident enough?

Thats not it at all, i just dont like the concept of a lifetime PBC, im very confident taht the chargers will win

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby RocketsDWM » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:10 pm

Then if your confident, then you have nothing to worry about and its not really "risking" your avatar at all.

Let these charger fans back up all of their talk...I hear they are overconfident in SD.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CKY_ROX » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:15 pm

I wouldnt really know what its like in SD, you know cause im up in Canada. I guess if your not going to back off i guess ill be in for some lifetime thing

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby Jimboozie » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:15 pm

Dood, CKY, take the bet!!!!

Chargers are going to whooopppppp the Pats. No Rodney Harrison and they have to go on the road against a rested team. LT is gonna run wild!

;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting