Week 19 GC: Seattle @ Chicago - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 19 GC: Seattle @ Chicago

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:35 pm

DA BEARS!!!!!!!

DITKA!!!!!!!

;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Drew_70 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:50 pm

OOOOOHH...THATS GOOOOD!!! ;-D :-o ;-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Munboy » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:28 pm

Beep beep beep beep beep....look out for that tree!! CRASH. :-b
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Nfl Fan » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:46 pm

What a game. Congrats, Bears fans!
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Alkaholik » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:05 pm

Seattle deserved to lose that game, they had 2 chances to get into field goal range to end it against a defense they gave them 24 points already and they couldnt convert, Chicago deserved it in the end.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby BGbootha » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:02 pm

yeah congrats to the bears and thier fans. It was a great game!
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby fantasizing » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:26 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Seattle deserved to lose that game, they had 2 chances to get into field goal range to end it against a defense they gave them 24 points already and they couldnt convert, Chicago deserved it in the end.

Exactly. Seattle had a chance to get into field goal range near the end of regulation and on the first possession of overtime. They failed to get into field goal range. There's only so many chances you get in a game to win it. Seattle couldn't do it. Chicago did do it. Absolute zero excuses for Seattle.

But after watching Hass and SA work that Chicago D pretty good, Im even more convinced New Orleans will spank Chicago pretty good.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Alkaholik » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:34 pm

fantasizing wrote:But after watching Hass and SA work that Chicago D pretty good, Im even more convinced New Orleans will spank Chicago pretty good.

Yea, the biggest surprise for me in this game wasnt that it came down to the wire, but the Chicago defense gave up 24 points to us in their own house O:-)
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby SeaWolf » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:25 am

fantasizing wrote:But after watching Hass and SA work that Chicago D pretty good, Im even more convinced New Orleans will spank Chicago pretty good.

I'm trying to figure out if you are saying Seattle's O sucks and NO sould roll on Chicago's D or that since Seattle could move the ball NO will too. :-?

Great game by both teams. I knew deep down inside that Chicago would not blow us out like many people thought would happen. I felt we would win, take out some bad calls and maybe we would have had a better chance.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby lmcjaho » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:15 am

SeaWolf wrote:Great game by both teams. I knew deep down inside that Chicago would not blow us out like many people thought would happen. I felt we would win, take out some bad calls and maybe we would have had a better chance.

I seriously hope you were implying bad PLAY calls and not trying to blame this on the refs again... :-?
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting