Week 19 GC: Seattle @ Chicago - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 19 GC: Seattle @ Chicago

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:00 pm

lol how bout them steelers?

oh yea thats right, you didnt make the playoffs.

good luck on that coach-4-hire campaign too.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:14 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
lmcjaho wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:Great game by both teams. I knew deep down inside that Chicago would not blow us out like many people thought would happen. I felt we would win, take out some bad calls and maybe we would have had a better chance.

I seriously hope you were implying bad PLAY calls and not trying to blame this on the refs again... :-?

Sorry, I should have said, take out some bad play calling by Holmgren/Hasselbeck. The refs didn't blow the game for us.

lol, i was gonna say.....i didnt see much bad reffing....it was a well fought game.

The bad calls or nocalls by the refs didn't cost us this game, unlike the game last year that ended our season. ;-)

Wow, you're still talking about that? :-t :-t

Stop complaining about Seahawks fans complaining. As a Pats fan I get more ... for people talking about how "lucky" the Pats are, cuz they can't admit they are good in 1 day than you do about the reffing in a full year.

Mod edit-language

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby fantasizing » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:24 pm

SeaWolf wrote:
fantasizing wrote:But after watching Hass and SA work that Chicago D pretty good, Im even more convinced New Orleans will spank Chicago pretty good.

I'm trying to figure out if you are saying Seattle's O sucks and NO sould roll on Chicago's D or that since Seattle could move the ball NO will too. :-?

The latter. Seattle did have the number 1 ranked offense last year. Eventually talent like that breaks out sooner or later. But all you hear all year long is how great Chicago's D is, yet Seattle was able to move the ball. New Orleans should have no problem.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby SeaWolf » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:10 pm

fantasizing wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
fantasizing wrote:But after watching Hass and SA work that Chicago D pretty good, Im even more convinced New Orleans will spank Chicago pretty good.

I'm trying to figure out if you are saying Seattle's O sucks and NO sould roll on Chicago's D or that since Seattle could move the ball NO will too. :-?

The latter. Seattle did have the number 1 ranked offense last year. Eventually talent like that breaks out sooner or later. But all you hear all year long is how great Chicago's D is, yet Seattle was able to move the ball. New Orleans should have no problem.

This what I thought you said. NO in a route. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:17 am

Alkaholik wrote:lol how bout them steelers?

oh yea thats right, you didnt make the playoffs.

good luck on that coach-4-hire campaign too.

I'm honestly not jealous at all. First of all, the Steelers would be at least 11-5 if they had your wimpy schedule. They could beat the Seahawks any day. Second, at least I'm able to take them being ousted like a man. If the Seahawks missed a playoffs, it would be the refs' faults.

I'm still waiting for a Seahawks fan to give the Steelers credit for what they did last year. :-t

And Fleshner, at least the Pats won 3 Super Bowls. No one can question that. The Steelers only won one, and it is still being questioned by Seahawks fans, even almost a year later.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting