Week 19 GC: New England @ San Diego - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 19 GC: New England @ San Diego

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby pappymojo » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:32 pm

sportsaddict wrote:If you see the ball coming at you and you think you have a chance to run it back for a touchdown, I just don't know how you wouldn't intercept it. It was an unlucky break, but I think any other player in the NFL would have picked it off too as opposed to knocking it down.

I can think of some players in the NFL who wouldn't have picked it off.

Oh wait, they're all wearing patriots uniforms.
'nuff said
pappymojo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby CKY_ROX » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:30 am

zevon wrote:
mothaudio wrote:All the finger pointing and sour grapes isn't helpful. We lost. We lost a game that we really should have won. That stinks. If we were simply out-matched that would be easier to handle, but instead I feel we were the better team that found a way to make mistakes we haven't all year long. Does anyone think anyone on either team was trying to lose? No, players were trying to make plays. Obviously there was poor judgement exercized by both Pats and Chargers. In the end we commited more of those errors than they and we know the result. Congrats to the Patriots. I love the Chargers and I will continue support my team. 2007 looks bright from my perspective!

You just made an incredibly classy statement, one LT coulda been proud of.
I grew up in NE and now live in SD , the Bolts are my second favorite team, actually the only other team I care about beside the Pats.
It was painful to see them implode , even though it benefited my team.
Good luck in the future, the city and it's fine fans such as yourself deserve better.

well said. I like and respect you. This game was more of a battel for who can make the least mistakes, not who can play the best (although they may seem synonamous). In the end the chargers made far to many mistakes and lost in a close one. Do i think that the chargers outplayed the Pats? Yes. But do i think we deserved to win after making all of those errors? Hell no. I cant say that im rooting for the pats, or anythign anlong those lines, but moreso looking forward to the next season and hoping that we can learn from this game and come back next year stronger. Good season chargers, and i really look forward to the next couple as the tallent on this team is young and still improving.

I DO NOT LOVE TOM!!!!!
CKY_ROX
General Manager
General Manager

Sweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting