Special request - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Special request

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Special request

Postby Warpigs » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:52 pm

Hello. I have a weird request for anyone who wants to show off his/her creative side. I’m in the process of starting a group home program for troubled youth. It will be called Synergy Youth Services. I really need a logo, and can’t think of anything creative. I want something that is cool. Something you wouldn’t mind having on a ballcap, coffee mug, polo shirt, website, letterhead, etc. Obviously the theme is teamwork, or parts working together to create a greater good (meaning of synergy). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Obviously this would be a way for your artwork to be commercially used and to help others. I need stuff ASAP. Thanks! WP
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Special request

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:14 am

Warpigs wrote:Hello. I have a weird request for anyone who wants to show off his/her creative side. I’m in the process of starting a group home program for troubled youth. It will be called Synergy Youth Services. I really need a logo, and can’t think of anything creative. I want something that is cool. Something you wouldn’t mind having on a ballcap, coffee mug, polo shirt, website, letterhead, etc. Obviously the theme is teamwork, or parts working together to create a greater good (meaning of synergy). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Obviously this would be a way for your artwork to be commercially used and to help others. I need stuff ASAP. Thanks! WP

I can definetely see what I can do. Is full-color fine, or do you need something that can be two-color or black and white?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Warpigs » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:16 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Warpigs wrote:Hello. I have a weird request for anyone who wants to show off his/her creative side. I’m in the process of starting a group home program for troubled youth. It will be called Synergy Youth Services. I really need a logo, and can’t think of anything creative. I want something that is cool. Something you wouldn’t mind having on a ballcap, coffee mug, polo shirt, website, letterhead, etc. Obviously the theme is teamwork, or parts working together to create a greater good (meaning of synergy). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Obviously this would be a way for your artwork to be commercially used and to help others. I need stuff ASAP. Thanks! WP

I can definetely see what I can do. Is full-color fine, or do you need something that can be two-color or black and white?

I'd prefer full color, but two-color is fine, too. I really want something in color.
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:17 am

Warpigs wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

I'd prefer full color, but two-color is fine, too. I really want something in color.

Good, full-color is easier. Some people need it two-color for printing purposes. Anyway, I will see what I can do before Monday. I have done commercial stuff before, so just post here if you have anything further I need to know. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Warpigs » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:21 am

There shouldn't be anything else. Basically something catchy that can be used on marketing items and has some "synergy" symbolism in it.
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:50 pm

OK, here are several logos that I came up with Warpigs. ;-D

Let me know what you think. If you want anything changed, its no big deal, just post it here and I can change it. It isn't hard. If you like one as is, let me know and I can get you all the full files you will need. ;-D

joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Warpigs » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:07 pm

Hey man. These logos look cool, although I was thinking more of a standalone logo (not including Synergy) that showed something that went along with the synergy theme. Basicallly pieces working together to create a common greater good.
Warpigs
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerCafe Spotter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:37 pm

Warpigs wrote:Hey man. These logos look cool, although I was thinking more of a standalone logo (not including Synergy) that showed something that went along with the synergy theme. Basicallly pieces working together to create a common greater good.

Well, I can give that a shot too probably, but I will need you to give me an idea. If you can give me something to work with, I can try and give it a shot. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby yuhatn » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:07 am

correct me if im wrong but just tryin to help. i think he means something for symbolization, like a couple jigsaw puzzle pieces workin together, a few more rungs being put on the ladder, etc
yuhatn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Metroid » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:15 am

I think the 2nd to last one is the closest to having synergy symbolism. Maybe if the graphics around the word were swirling together more. Just a thought. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests