AFC Championship - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

AFC Championship

Moderator: Football Moderators

AFC Championship

Postby Indys_time » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:40 pm

Its the Colts vs Pats, part III. I hope the Colts can win this one. I really want the Colts to win and I really want the Pats not to win. Peyton needs to step it up and our D needs to show up again. If this happens the Colts could be on there way to super bowl XLI.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:41 am

Starting to get into uncharted territory for Manning and Co. Only seen the AFC championship once before and it was a snowy day to forget in New England.

(Manning threw 4 Picks- 3 to Ty Law en route to a loss)

This game being in the RCA dome is big for the Colts (Who would have thought the top two seeds get knocked out in their first week of playing.)

Still it's a dream matchup that should have half the nation watching come Sunday night. The game should get insanely high ratings. Colts/Pats draws even non football fans to watch for extended periods of time and for good reason...
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:17 pm

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:44 pm

This truly is uncharted territory for Indy. Never before has the AFC Title game been played at the RCA Dome. It's always been in Pittsburgh or New England, neither of which benefit the Colts. I can't imagine a better scenario for Indy at this point. Defense is peaking, Manning hasn't even played his best game yet, the Colts are at home and the Pats aren't playing well. Nothing should, or will, be taken for granted. It's going to be a tremendous game. Truly, I've never been so pumped up for a single game. It's almost like the Super Bowl before the Super Bowl.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:04 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:This truly is uncharted territory for Indy. Never before has the AFC Title game been played at the RCA Dome. It's always been in Pittsburgh or New England, neither of which benefit the Colts. I can't imagine a better scenario for Indy at this point. Defense is peaking, Manning hasn't even played his best game yet, the Colts are at home and the Pats aren't playing well. Nothing should, or will, be taken for granted. It's going to be a tremendous game. Truly, I've never been so pumped up for a single game. It's almost like the Super Bowl before the Super Bowl.

I know what you mean. I am really excited. I realy think that the Colts can do it and make it to the super bowl. This whole week at school I will be thinking about Sunday.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Jimboozie » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:23 pm

Indys_time wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:This truly is uncharted territory for Indy. Never before has the AFC Title game been played at the RCA Dome. It's always been in Pittsburgh or New England, neither of which benefit the Colts. I can't imagine a better scenario for Indy at this point. Defense is peaking, Manning hasn't even played his best game yet, the Colts are at home and the Pats aren't playing well. Nothing should, or will, be taken for granted. It's going to be a tremendous game. Truly, I've never been so pumped up for a single game. It's almost like the Super Bowl before the Super Bowl.

I know what you mean. I am really excited. I realy think that the Colts can do it and make it to the super bowl. This whole week at school I will be thinking about Sunday.

You lucky farts. I remember having that exact same feeling when the Cowboys played the 49ers three times in 90s NFC title games. It was the REAL Super Bowl. I'm so envious.

I'll be rooting on the Colts. And I'll be heavily rooting against the Patriots machine. Those guys have had their time in the limelight. Move over Rover, and let Peyton take over!
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:31 pm

For once, I say GO COLTS! ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:15 pm

Indys_time wrote:

Haha, you guys are unlucky that it is in Indy. The Pats will win either way, and now you don't have the whether or field to blame it on!.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby mattb47 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:17 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Indys_time wrote:

Haha, you guys are unlucky that it is in Indy. The Pats will win either way, and now you don't have the whether or field to blame it on!.

For a team that complains about everyone underestimating them all the time....you're pretty darn overconfident here, basically doing exactly what you hate people doing to your team all the time....
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:56 am

mattb47 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Indys_time wrote:

For a team that complains about everyone underestimating them all the time....you're pretty darn overconfident here, basically doing exactly what you hate people doing to your team all the time....

Well said, Matt. Exactly why is it that the Colts are unlucky to have a game at home, Fleshner? I suppose they'd be luckier to have it played in New England, right? That has to be one of the least intelligent statements I've ever heard, man.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Indianapolis Colts