Return to Indianapolis Colts

AFC Championship

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:44 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Indys_time wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:This truly is uncharted territory for Indy. Never before has the AFC Title game been played at the RCA Dome. It's always been in Pittsburgh or New England, neither of which benefit the Colts. I can't imagine a better scenario for Indy at this point. Defense is peaking, Manning hasn't even played his best game yet, the Colts are at home and the Pats aren't playing well. Nothing should, or will, be taken for granted. It's going to be a tremendous game. Truly, I've never been so pumped up for a single game. It's almost like the Super Bowl before the Super Bowl.

I know what you mean. I am really excited. I realy think that the Colts can do it and make it to the super bowl. This whole week at school I will be thinking about Sunday.

Haha, you guys are unlucky that it is in Indy. The Pats will win either way, and now you don't have the whether or field to blame it on!.

For a team that complains about everyone underestimating them all the time....you're pretty darn overconfident here, basically doing exactly what you hate people doing to your team all the time....

Well said, Matt. Exactly why is it that the Colts are unlucky to have a game at home, Fleshner? I suppose they'd be luckier to have it played in New England, right? That has to be one of the least intelligent statements I've ever heard, man.

It was a sarcastic statement which if you had read the whole post you would have figured out.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mattb47 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:03 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
Indys_time wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:This truly is uncharted territory for Indy. Never before has the AFC Title game been played at the RCA Dome. It's always been in Pittsburgh or New England, neither of which benefit the Colts. I can't imagine a better scenario for Indy at this point. Defense is peaking, Manning hasn't even played his best game yet, the Colts are at home and the Pats aren't playing well. Nothing should, or will, be taken for granted. It's going to be a tremendous game. Truly, I've never been so pumped up for a single game. It's almost like the Super Bowl before the Super Bowl.

I know what you mean. I am really excited. I realy think that the Colts can do it and make it to the super bowl. This whole week at school I will be thinking about Sunday.

Haha, you guys are unlucky that it is in Indy. The Pats will win either way, and now you don't have the whether or field to blame it on!.

For a team that complains about everyone underestimating them all the time....you're pretty darn overconfident here, basically doing exactly what you hate people doing to your team all the time....

Well said, Matt. Exactly why is it that the Colts are unlucky to have a game at home, Fleshner? I suppose they'd be luckier to have it played in New England, right? That has to be one of the least intelligent statements I've ever heard, man.

It was a sarcastic statement which if you had read the whole post you would have figured out.

Sorry, but there really wasn't any obvious sarcasm there....don't try to act like it was just oozing of sarcasm because it most certainly wasn't there when you just read it. Now you're just being a jerk about it trying to act like we're just stupid for not realizing you were being sarcastic, once again, completely unnecessary.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:02 am

Honestly, Fleshner, if you're going to come into some other team's forum and start talking smack, at least represent your fan base with something smart to say. If you want to sound sarcastic, try using this ;-7 so we get the point. ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:46 am

I have to add something...GO COLTS!! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Indys_time » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:15 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:I have to add something...GO COLTS!! ;-D

Well said ;-D , I really hope this is the year.
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:37 pm

mattb47 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
Indys_time wrote:

Sorry, but there really wasn't any obvious sarcasm there....don't try to act like it was just oozing of sarcasm because it most certainly wasn't there when you just read it. Now you're just being a jerk about it trying to act like we're just stupid for not realizing you were being sarcastic, once again, completely unnecessary.

calm down man, lets not make this into a bigger deal than it is. i was trying to be saracstic, and if i was not obvious enough about that i apologize, but lets not blow this out of proportion here.

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mattb47 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:09 pm

I'm fine, just don't appreciate the attitude of attempting to make others look stupid after you made a mistake. There are definitely ways to make things obviously sarcastic (like DDD said) so just try to do that in the future so we don't think you just had poster's regret or something and tried to play it off as sarcastic.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Warhawk » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:09 pm

mattb47 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
Indys_time wrote:

calm down man, lets not make this into a bigger deal than it is. i was trying to be saracstic, and if i was not obvious enough about that i apologize, but lets not blow this out of proportion here.

Then don't talk trash in the Indy forum, if you don't want the reaction.
Warhawk
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:17 pm

Warhawk wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
mattb47 wrote:
Indys_time wrote:

Then don't talk trash in the Indy forum, if you don't want the reaction.

a reaction is fine and expected, however i didnt expect him to say what i said was the most unintelligent thing hes ever heard, and then later on call me a jerk for trying to point out my sarcasm

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mattb47 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:32 pm

Hmm....I would like you to point me to the part where I said that your comment was the "most unintelligent thing" i've ever heard....I don't recall saying that. It wasn't that you were being a jerk by pointing out your sarcasm it was this part:

...which if you had read the whole post you would have figured out.

that made it sound like you were being a jerk about it. This is a statement that basically says, "you guys weren't smart enough to pick up the sarcasm". You can say whatever you want and try to defend that as not what you were really trying to say, but every time I read that statement, that's all I see is pretty much ripping on the people "not intelligent" enough to figure that post out.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Indianapolis Colts