REALLY kicked in the balls - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

REALLY kicked in the balls

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:57 pm

I used to live in Hamtramck, the ghetto area. For non-Michiganders, that is basically urban Detroit. Low-income and high crime rate. Anyways, I got shot in the nutz from a drive-by spraying. It didn't hurt at all, the bullet bounced right off.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:10 pm

Jimboozie wrote:I used to live in Hamtramck, the ghetto area. For non-Michiganders, that is basically urban Detroit. Low-income and high crime rate. Anyways, I got shot in the nutz from a drive-by spraying. It didn't hurt at all, the bullet bounced right off.

Hey Jim, whats up with the av? I thought you lost a PBC?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:15 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:I used to live in Hamtramck, the ghetto area. For non-Michiganders, that is basically urban Detroit. Low-income and high crime rate. Anyways, I got shot in the nutz from a drive-by spraying. It didn't hurt at all, the bullet bounced right off.

Yes I did. Waiting for Alk to make an Alexander avatar. :-P
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:16 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

Yes I did. Waiting for Alk to make an Alexander avatar. :-P

ahhhh, I got out of my "til preseason" bet with Biju with the Bears win, however if they had lost, I would be stuck with a Seahawks sig til then. :-°

So the bag comes off after the SuperBowl :-)
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:37 pm

Nothing compared to some of these but.... Worst sack tap I've ever had was in gym. You know, wearing those really thin basketball shorts. Just as my teacher throws the ball up for handball, I turn to go get it and my friend, bam, sack taps me, dead on shot I dropped to the ground and everything hurt for 2 hours after that. Didn't even see it coming. All the teacher said was, dont do it again :~(
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby bobbing_headz » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:39 pm

This didn't happen to me but I know someone who's brother plays/played in the NHL. I don't think he was that great, kinda hovered between the majors/minors. Anyways one game he went down to block a shot. It hit him in the groin, shattered his cup and he ruptured a testicle.

Ouch :-P
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:43 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Couple years ago, when the West Nile virus scare was at its peak, my mom got bitten by a misquito that swelled up like crazy and ended up about the size of a cantaloupe. I took her to the emergency room, and while I was waiting, a highschool kid and his mom came in. While the mom was filling out forms, the kid was standing all awkward and couldn't sit when the mom asked if he could.

Well, both my mom and the kid got called at the same time, and I overheard what the problem was for the kid. Apparently, he racked himself fooling around in the highschool gymnastic room, specifically on the parallel bars. And it was severe enough that the highschool training staff called the mom to take the kid to the emergency room, lol. We ended up in the waiting room together again to wait for the doctor, when his dad came. Dad was asking even more embarassing questions loud enough for the whole waiting room to hear. It was even better when the doctor came to discuss the nurse's observations.

Seems like he racked himself so hard that his left nut receded into his pelvis, lol. He went into surgery (apparently, the swelling was bad enough that he had to) while my mom just got some stuff to put on her leg and a shot (wasn't West Nile, thank God) and while we were getting ready to leave, the doctor came back out to update the parents of the kid. Again, half the room overheard, and what happened was after his left nut receded, it twisted cords with the right nut, which was why the swelling occured. Something was blocked off, but the doctor said they fixed it without having to removed either of his balls.

LOL. Most of the guys in the room who heard kinda chuckled, and the parents finally realized that everyone nearby could hear. They also smiled, and that was the last I saw of them.
I know a guy who got west nile, he got very very sick, but he wasn't really deathly ill, bunch of reporters came to his door when he was sick though and he was not very happy with them. ;-D
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby roninmedia » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:21 pm

Someone I know, his name will not be mentioned.

He slipped in the tub and landed on the faucet in the exact same motion we would imagine a guy slipping on a beam. 8-o :-# :~(
roninmedia
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:52 pm

roninmedia wrote:Someone I know, his name will not be mentioned.

He slipped in the tub and landed on the faucet in the exact same motion we would imagine a guy slipping on a beam. 8-o :-# :~(
ouch! :-o :~(

I know a guy who did the same thing, but slipped and racked himself on the little sliding rail that the glass shower rail goes on! :-o :~( :~( :~( :~( :-o :~(
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Metroid » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:02 pm

Not really a nads story but equally as painful. My buddy was snowboarding and fell somehow in the pipe on his bum, one cheek caught and his momentum caused an arse tear. 8-o

I remember we had an art class together and he just stood in the back for a few weeks. :-b

I haven't heard from him since high school though I do know he ended up getting sponsored by Burton, in fact a few years ago I saw his board in a snowboard shop in Eugene. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk