REALLY kicked in the balls - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

REALLY kicked in the balls

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby stomperrob » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:50 pm

Last week my 15 year old son was laying on his bed reading and I was in the kitchen which faces down the hall into his bedroom. I was giving his little brother an orange and decided to give him one too but didn't say anything and decided just to lob it underhand nice and high so it would hit him in the belly - well, it missed and got him right in the family jewels and he folded like a cheap lawn chair and rolled off the bed onto the floor moaning - he didn't see it coming and had no idea what hit him - I couldn't help myself - I admit it, I laughed! :-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tiki » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:48 am

I remember last year I was messing around with this girl from my school. Long story short after a few weeks of argueing one day she turns around sets-up and kicsk me right in the nuts! Straight shot to the baby maker...I fell to my knees composed held back a tear :,-( and hobbled to my car, which was impossible to drive. I arrive home ten minutes later and it's killin', everymove hurt and everything in my groin was extremly sensative. I go to the bathroom and it was swelling up bad and was a little black and blue! I take some left over pain killers from the surgery I had on my arm and iced the area for hours. Next day 2 weeks I was in pain. Swelling goes down the black and blue bruises are gone...Hoorah back on the prowel! I didn't go to the doctor, but everything seems fine these days. I could've literally busted a nut!!!

P.S.-I forgot to mention I wasn't wearin' any boxers under my old pair of sweats, I was just danglin' out there. !+)

I swear I got some terrible luck sometimes!
Last edited by Tiki on Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Karoz » Tue Jan 16, 2007 6:55 am

Jimboozie wrote:I used to live in Hamtramck, the ghetto area. For non-Michiganders, that is basically urban Detroit. Low-income and high crime rate. Anyways, I got shot in the nutz from a drive-by spraying. It didn't hurt at all, the bullet bounced right off.

The bullet bounced right off?

What, are your testicles made of steel?
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:15 am

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:#2: not me my cousin, so he was playin' paintball with his friends, where they play a 2 on 1 thing, the guy that's by himself (cousin), goes and hides while other 2 try to find him, well they found him and he took off running, kinda fell and was in a sitting position when *WHACK* right in the junk, he told me it swelled up like a walnut, and couldn't hardly walk for a week! :-o

It swelled up like a walnut? What size was it originally, a garbonzo bean?

No good nut stories here. Got hit in the junk a couple times playing baseball, but I always wore a cup so the pain was minimal. I did punch a girl once. I was eleven and she was twelve. She also had started puberty and outweighed me by about 30 lbs. Anyway, we didn't like each other and she started hitting the crap out of me. She probably hit me 6 or 7 times and I just instinctively through a punch and dropped her. She ran home crying and an hour later, her 13 year old brother came to kick my butt and my brother punched him out. That family really didn't like us after that. :-b
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:48 pm

my wife has a habit, whenever i ask her for someting (car keys, remote control, etc) of just blindly tossing them at me and they always seem to graze one of my nads...just enough to give me that stomach-achey feeling :-t
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:07 pm

stomperrob wrote:Last week my 15 year old son was laying on his bed reading and I was in the kitchen which faces down the hall into his bedroom. I was giving his little brother an orange and decided to give him one too but didn't say anything and decided just to lob it underhand nice and high so it would hit him in the belly - well, it missed and got him right in the family jewels and he folded like a cheap lawn chair and rolled off the bed onto the floor moaning - he didn't see it coming and had no idea what hit him - I couldn't help myself - I admit it, I laughed! :-D

That is too funny. :-b
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk