24 Season 6 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

24 Season 6

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:54 am

FBBVirgin wrote:Thanks Logan. I hate to be picky, but after reading and trying to comprehend the first 15 minutes worth of recaps, my head blew up! I tried to google another site with non-comedic recaps, but was unsuccessful.

Any more ideas? (the part I did read was funny, just had a hard time keeping the real recap and the funny recap separate.)

Read my post above...best to just watch the entire episode online for free instead of trying to get a recap. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BlueBandit24 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:03 am

beanoX3 wrote:I was kinda disappointed with how Silver Spoons dude actually did the right thing with the evidence proving Nadia's innocence. I was hoping he'd be all shady and evil so he'd be a lock to die this season. Now I'm not so sure he'll die.
:-[

And I'm kinda annoyed that the show's writers went with the "VP makes a power play" gimmick. It happened with David Palmer, now it's going to happen with the brother.
:-t

On a brighter note, Milo is one smooooooth player. Gets the cold shoulder from Nadia and he simply grabs her hair and plants one on her. Milo is a pimp. LOL....
;-D

Yea, Milo's definitely one suave dude. I thought they were done but one romantic storyline was bound to play itself out and it appears the one between Jack and his brother's widow has fizzled.

Not a big fan of the VP gimmick either. Could his VP really be that far from Palmer's policies? He seems more like a radical warmonger than anything else.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:17 am

BlueBandit24 wrote:Not a big fan of the VP gimmick either. Could his VP really be that far from Palmer's policies? He seems more like a radical warmonger than anything else.

Yea, the VP's politics doesn't seem like it would mesh well with Wayne Palmer's. I remember that the show said earlier that the VP dude was chosen as Palmer's running mate because he would reassure voters that some experience would be included. It could be that the two do agree on everything except national security, I suppose. Nuke going off in LA would have been out of left field too and could have polarized the two.

Anyways, if I was a VP with an itchy trigger finger who just receiver presidential powers, I would probably order that guy with the nuclear suitcase over and shoot a nuke off that way. Much more satisfying to press the button yourself, rather than order an admiral to order a submarine to launch one little cruise missile. I'd have that "Ride of the Valkyries" song blasting on the sound system too.
;-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby sammyj1404 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:59 pm

um, tonight's episode was absolutely amazing. i was worried that season 6 was starting to slow down but boy has it picked up these last few episodes. i dont want to ruin anything for anyone in case u havent seen it yet, but i suggest u watch it asap
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby danleroi22 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:56 am

Yep... 24 is back up to speed! ;-D
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby m16a » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:13 am

Wow, I must say, great episode. My friend was right on the money about Audrey. She predicted that the Chinese would have her. I also think this week will reveal the much spoken of "Denver incident" with Doyle. It comes up a lot and might have some influence on things.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:01 pm

Eh, I found it a bit lame that Audrey is still alive. She should have stayed dead.

Jack taking out 6 guys by himself was bad@ss though. I'm still waiting for Doyle to piss off Jack and get himself killed. Maybe now that Jack will be going dark, it will happen. ;-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:15 pm

Hurray!! The Jack Sack returns!! :-b

Interesting episode this week. I wonder how long it will be before the VP and his assistant have sex on the presidential desk. :-? :-B

And I'm not so sure why Jack needs such a big block of C4 to blow up the PCB board. I forget which season, but before, he stuck something in a cellphone that sizzled and melted the insides before handing it to some German agent that wanted it. I don't see why Jack doesn't do something similar with the Russian PCB board. Anyways, it's easy to see that Jack is probably going to shove that block of C4 up the Chinese dude's butt and detonate it after rescuing Audrey (who I still think should have stayed dead).

;-D ;-D
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby m16a » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:57 pm

Great episode!
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby danleroi22 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:18 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Hurray!! The Jack Sack returns!! :-b

Interesting episode this week. I wonder how long it will be before the VP and his assistant have sex on the presidential desk. :-? :-B

And I'm not so sure why Jack needs such a big block of C4 to blow up the PCB board. I forget which season, but before, he stuck something in a cellphone that sizzled and melted the insides before handing it to some German agent that wanted it. I don't see why Jack doesn't do something similar with the Russian PCB board. Anyways, it's easy to see that Jack is probably going to shove that block of C4 up the Chinese dude's butt and detonate it after rescuing Audrey (who I still think should have stayed dead).

;-D ;-D

I bet that it will take about 3 episodes before Jack finally rescues Audrey. After that, the VP chases him down and he goes dark again for season 7.

The Chinese dude will die.

My theory on the C4 is that anything he placed on the chip would have to be fairly big, big enough for the Chinese to be able to detect when they verify it (which they will before they release Audrey).

The same old Jack is back... ;-D
Questions or Comments? Feel free to PM me.

I know that I've been given more than beyond measure.
danleroi22
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk