Offseason Stuff - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Jets

Offseason Stuff

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:06 am

To be honest, I feel very conflicted about our first round pick. If Olsen falls, he obviously has tremendous potential, but he underachieved in college, and how important is the TE position to us? I think it is much more important to get a good CB, and I really like Chris Houston. I also think that we MUST take a good, strong run blocking OLman in the first two rounds, either to play on the inside and replace Kendall, or to play RT and replace Clement.

Also, just throwing it out there, I really hope we take a flier on Michael Bush either late 3rd or in the 4th round....he has soooo much potential.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby killiansjmd » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:14 pm

Anyone else see the Jets trading down at all or maybe out of the first round?? I think it's a possibility they trade down or out of the first round for more picks and pick Grubbs or Blalock.

I have mixed feelings on Chris Houston. Seems to have good man to man skills but also did not create one turnover (Int or fumble). The papers today say the Jets like him but we all know that could be smoke prior to the draft.

On JetsNation this week, they said the Jets like former NY Giant LB Steve Deossi's son who is a ILB from Brown. Kid has size, speed and is smart.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to New York Jets