Woman Dies From Water Intoxication - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Woman Dies From Water Intoxication

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:08 pm

Most people think b/c you sign a waiver it stops liability, this is totally untrue. There are many ways around waivers and i am sure the waiver said nothing about the possibility of death.

Just FYI--- If you ever park somewhere and they give you one of those tickets saying that they are not responible for anything that happens to your car it isn't worth the paper its written on. They give those so people won't think to go get a lawyer, they have been ruled on and are against Public Policy and are void. ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bobbing_headz » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:38 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:I think there was a police officer who died because he drank too much water during a bike ride sometime in the past year or so (can't remember exactly when). Who knew you could drink too much water?

And who knew those drinking games I played (with water of course ;-) ) could be so dangerous
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby NittanyLions » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:20 pm

That's horrible, such an unfortunate way to pass. :,-(
A friend of mine was going to try to drink a ridiculous amount of water bottles in a day until someone let him in on how deadly that can be, I was surprised. 8-o
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:20 pm

Popcynical wrote:Wow... listening to the radio excerpts and knowing the end result.. it sucked listening to that.

Yes it did.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:35 pm

Well, I certainly hope all the listeners were entertained by this 'prank'. :-[
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Previous

Return to General Talk