Decals
33%
Not-Decals
67%

Total votes : 36

Postby levittator31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:25 am

CC wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
stomperrob wrote:...and we'll soon return to our historical roots of dominatinating Ohio State (which of course we lead 57-40-6)

Here's a little recent history...

3 in a row. 5 of the last 6.

Gotta live in the now man.

:-b

I believe those games are also in the past.

Well, by that logic, once the game in the Big House next year is finished it will also be in the past because any completed game in the past. I think the most recent game/streak should be the one that counts because bragging rights should be available at times other than during the game.
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby CC » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:32 am

levittator31 wrote:
CC wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
stomperrob wrote:...and we'll soon return to our historical roots of dominatinating Ohio State (which of course we lead 57-40-6)

Well, by that logic, once the game in the Big House next year is finished it will also be in the past because any completed game in the past. I think the most recent game/streak should be the one that counts because bragging rights should be available at times other than during the game.

The reason you think that is because that is what suits you as an OSU fan.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby levittator31 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:10 pm

CC wrote:
levittator31 wrote:
CC wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I'm just pointing out that

I'm just saying that everything is in the past. There has to be some sort of threshold. Otherwise it gets stupid. If the distant past counts, I'm never going to drop Fab 5 and Charles Woodson (all six got paid).
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby CC » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:56 pm

levittator31 wrote:
CC wrote:
levittator31 wrote:
CC wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:

I'm just pointing out that

I'm just saying that everything is in the past. There has to be some sort of threshold. Otherwise it gets stupid. If the distant past counts, I'm never going to drop Fab 5 and Charles Woodson (all six got paid).

That really isn't relevant in regards to this conversation, and if OSU wants to start slinging mud about low character guys Michigan fans have handfuls of ammo.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Atog » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:52 pm

I think low character expands outside of the program itself, also.
The only thing that makes Michigan students riot is the Vietnam War ;-D
Atog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby confused_jake » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:04 am

I'd like the decals if they only got 1 for a significant accomplishment. Like 1 for a 100 yd rushing game, or a 300 yd passing game, 10 pancake blocks(so the line gets some love).i hate how its like "get one catch and heres a sticker"
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby dream_017 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:18 pm

I actually like decals ;-D So to those that say it is a does your team have them or not doesn't apply. I liked when Michigan had the decals ;-D The OSU ones are ugly though :-b
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Previous

Return to College Football