Does anyone think the Colts will cover the 7 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Does anyone think the Colts will cover the 7

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kilroy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:39 pm

I think the Colts will win by 10 or so and cover, but -7 would be a hard spread for me to lay money on.
Last edited by Kilroy on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Chrisy Moltisanti » Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:01 pm

Has anyone betting with the out of country sites? I'm thinking of putting one down with " bodog.com" , but I have no idea how secure it is? Any help?
Chrisy Moltisanti
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby chadlincoln » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:16 pm

Bears win- 30-20
chadlincoln
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Nfl Fan » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:21 pm

I've been thinking for the last couple weeks that it'd be the Colts in a close game, but my mind has changed...

Bears by four.

Their D gets huge and pressures Manning all day. Hester takes one to the house. Sexy Rexy doesn't have much of a chance to screw it up, because they pound Jones and Benson all day; but when Rex is called on, he comes up big.

Get ready for some smash mouth football courtesy of Da Bears!
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Drew_70 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:I've been thinking for the last couple weeks that it'd be the Colts in a close game, but my mind has changed...

Bears by four.

Their D gets huge and pressures Manning all day. Hester takes one to the house. Sexy Rexy doesna't have much of a chance to screw it up, because they pound Jones and Benson all day; but when Rex is called on, he comes up big.

I hope Hester breaks one but I'll just be happy if he gives the offense better field position. Agree with Benson and Jones pounding all day.....I wonder who starts it off? I think Benson started carrying first play against the Saints and then Jones down the stretch. Will it work again if they Bears decide to do it again?? :-? The wet conditions in Miami will favor the Bears IMO. Manning has been spoiled playing domes and I bet their game plan didn't factor "Bear Weather".

GO BEARS!!! ;-D :-) ;-D :-) ;-D :-)
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby treat24 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:55 pm

Drew_70 wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:I've been thinking for the last couple weeks that it'd be the Colts in a close game, but my mind has changed...

Bears by four.

Their D gets huge and pressures Manning all day. Hester takes one to the house. Sexy Rexy doesna't have much of a chance to screw it up, because they pound Jones and Benson all day; but when Rex is called on, he comes up big.

I hope Hester breaks one but I'll just be happy if he gives the offense better field position. Agree with Benson and Jones pounding all day.....I wonder who starts it off? I think Benson started carrying first play against the Saints and then Jones down the stretch. Will it work again if they Bears decide to do it again?? :-? The wet conditions in Miami will favor the Bears IMO. Manning has been spoiled playing domes and I bet their game plan didn't factor "Bear Weather".

as they said on espn.... wet conditions almost always favor passing offenses because WRs know the routes they need to run and the corners have to cut more to keep the coverage... I don't see the slight rain being MUCH of a factor but I definately don't see it favoring the bears...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:15 pm

Drew_70 wrote:

Bears by four.

Currently 67 degrees
Wind Chill: 67 degrees
Wind: 6 miles per hour
Humidity: Light rain

Yep, sound like "Bear Weather" to me. ;-7
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting