Most Anticipated Video Games - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Most Anticipated Video Games

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby aaawall91 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:03 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:Halo 3 ;-D

November 1st, 2007

w00t!!!

Is that official? seems like 07/07/07 would make more sense, but maybe that is a bit early. Bungie does have a strange affection for 7's and 343. 7 to the cubed power (3) is 343. sorry, used to pay alot of attention to Bungie before all the haters came along.

But yeah defiantly looking forward to H3, the next Rainbow Six, Next PGR, KOTOR III, and the next Madden. Maybe even Fuzion Frenzy II...if thats not out, the first one was decent.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:45 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
SniperShot wrote:well its late February/Early March and still not a breath about SC2. Blizzard stinks. Guess that was a false rumor... :-t

I thought they scrapped that game a long time ago!? :-b
You are thinking of "Starcraft Ghost" the FPS console game set in the same universe. The actual sequel to the RTS pc game has yet to even be talked about by Blizzard which is surprising because Starcraft was so popular and IS still popular. Heck you can still buy starcraft in most stores today and it came out a decade ago.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby LukeW9027 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:45 pm

SniperShot wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
SniperShot wrote:well its late February/Early March and still not a breath about SC2. Blizzard stinks. Guess that was a false rumor... :-t

I thought they scrapped that game a long time ago!? :-b
You are thinking of "Starcraft Ghost" the FPS console game set in the same universe. The actual sequel to the RTS pc game has yet to even be talked about by Blizzard which is surprising because Starcraft was so popular and IS still popular. Heck you can still buy starcraft in most stores today and it came out a decade ago.

I still play it on occasion! ;-D

The Future is here
LukeW9027
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: "In Greek Mythology,The Titans were even greater than the gods" Coach Boone

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:02 am

halo 3 by far.

after that...any decent fighter on the 360 would be nice.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:08 am

aaawall91 wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:Halo 3 ;-D

November 1st, 2007

w00t!!!

Is that official? seems like 07/07/07 would make more sense, but maybe that is a bit early. Bungie does have a strange affection for 7's and 343. 7 to the cubed power (3) is 343. sorry, used to pay alot of attention to Bungie before all the haters came along.

But yeah defiantly looking forward to H3, the next Rainbow Six, Next PGR, KOTOR III, and the next Madden. Maybe even Fuzion Frenzy II...if thats not out, the first one was decent.

Well... I was at Gamestop the other day and bought MLB 2k7 and they gave me a sheet with the list of games when they arrive at the store. It said Halo 3 on November 1, 2007.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Tiki » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:03 pm

Halo 3 and I was waiting for GOd of War II, but that came out today! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:09 pm

Tiki wrote:Halo 3 and I was waiting for GOd of War II, but that came out today! ;-D

I was also waiting for God of War II but I picked up my copy yesterday evening. I've only played through the first real battle but the game is awesome so far.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Cards24 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:08 pm

I am easy to impress, just like every other year NCAA Football ;-D for the 360.

I am also looking forward to "test drive unlimited" for the PC that comes out on March 20th.
Best Damn Fantasy Football League
Cards24
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 1)

Postby bagobonez » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:16 am

GTA4, although I don't have a PS3 or 360, so I don't know why I'm anticipating it. Same can be said for Metal Gear Solid 4, although again, no PS3 or 360. Sigh.
"90% of the game is half mental" - John Madden
bagobonez
General Manager
General Manager

Postby RWLongy4 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:39 pm

bagobonez wrote:GTA4, although I don't have a PS3 or 360, so I don't know why I'm anticipating it. Same can be said for Metal Gear Solid 4, although again, no PS3 or 360. Sigh.

They are worth dreaming about though aren't they? :-b I still get excited for the release of new games despite not having the system, more than likely one of my buddies will end up buying it. ;-D
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games