Welcome to the newest member of the Hall of Fame! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Welcome to the newest member of the Hall of Fame!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Kilroy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:47 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:I don't think that I have ever seen diarrhea mentioned and/or misspelled so many times in 1 place before. :-B

I don't practice spelling it that much. 8-o

The funniest thing is that you're a Cafe Editor and you misspell words. :-b

I know we all have typos and stuff, but I'm just too anal to let that go by in my posts. Even in emails.

Yeah, I'm a freak. I know. :-B

Yeah, I misspell thengs pretty often in my posts, yet in e-mails, I am MUCH more meticulous. I am the same way when I am editing. I am a lot more careful in my spelling. I don't know why, this is the first forum I have ever been on. :-?

No worries Joe, you're an editing beast. (makes me feel like I'm slackin' from time to time)

You're not a freak Knapp. I go back and edit posts because I mistyped a letter or left off some punctuation or whatever all the time. If I didn't I'd feel dirty.

Not to say I don't occasionally butcher the English language, but that's "artistic license".

I'm lit and discussing grammar.

Help Me.

:-o

:-B

:-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:42 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:You're not a freak Knapp. I go back and edit posts because I mistyped a letter or left off some punctuation or whatever all the time. If I didn't I'd feel dirty.

Not to say I don't occasionally butcher the English language, but that's "artistic license".

Thanks. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with "issues" when it comes to typing simple messages on a forum. :-b

Kilroy1872 wrote:I'm lit and discussing grammar.

Help Me.

And after this I really don't feel too bad. Even I don't discuss grammar when I'm drunk. I usually get into astronomy pretty deeply, but never grammar.

Nerd. :-D
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to General Talk