Colts fans in Chicago, watch out. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Colts fans in Chicago, watch out.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:00 am

Lofunzo wrote:That is awesome. :-D

Yes. :-b

I'm cracking up imagining the initial exchange between that kid and his parents.

KID: Hey guys, check out my new sweet tattoo! I'm supporting my team!! (Shows parents tattoo of penis)

PARENTS: (Blushing) Um...ehhh...yeah...since when have you been a fan of THAT team?

KID: Since as long as I can remember, we're number 1!!!

PARENTS (talking to each other): Stupid MTV and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. They are responisble for turning our innocent son into a homosexual.

KID: WHAT! What are you guys talking about! I'm not gay!!!

PARENTS: Well if you aren't gay then why the hell do you have a big penis tattooed on your back??!

KID: PENIS??? 8-o

:-b :-b :-b
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:05 am

Jimboozie wrote:

I'm cracking up imagining the initial exchange between that kid and his parents.

KID: Hey guys, check out my new sweet tattoo! I'm supporting my team!! (Shows parents tattoo of penis)

PARENTS: (Blushing) Um...ehhh...yeah...since when have you been a fan of THAT team?

PARENTS (talking to each other): Stupid MTV and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. They are responisble for turning our innocent son into a homosexual.

PARENTS: Well if you aren't gay then why the hell do you have a big penis tattooed on your back??!

did you have that exchange with you parents jim? O:-) :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:39 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:

Nah, not at all. I have two gay fathers. ;-7
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:43 am

Jimboozie wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:

deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:10 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:

funny funny funny ;-D

i was thinking that that tatoo guy should say that's what he asked for in the first place 8-o the kid is obvioiusly lying to his parents :-o
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:16 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:

funny funny funny ;-D

i was thinking that that tatoo guy should say that's what he asked for in the first place 8-o the kid is obvioiusly lying to his parents :-o

Thats exactly what he should have said. Then it is his weird v. the kids and he wouldn't get in trouble
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby FBBVirgin » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:39 pm

I think the boy is lying about not seeing it until his parents saw it to make his case draw more sympathy.

CMON, anyone who has ever gotten a tattoo wants to see it immediately after getting it. If the parlor didn't have a mirror (highly unlikely), I am sure he would find a way to see it before his parents did.
FBBVirgin
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:42 pm

FBBVirgin wrote:I think the boy is lying about not seeing it until his parents saw it to make his case draw more sympathy.

CMON, anyone who has ever gotten a tattoo wants to see it immediately after getting it. If the parlor didn't have a mirror (highly unlikely), I am sure he would find a way to see it before his parents did.

I thought the same thing, but I have never gotten a tattoo, so I wouldn't know. But if somebody was putting any sort of permanent marking on my body, I would sure as heck want to see it immediately!!

Maybe the guy wanted the penis on his back so he had to just make it appear to his parents as though he didn't. :-?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk