Buccaneers Offseason Needs - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Buccaneers Offseason Needs

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:06 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:thats true...the back thing is a major problem. i havent given up on his durability. gruden buried him into the ground his rookie year...that kind of punishment is tough to take even for the must rugged of players. if his back is a problem, that is another story.

so when you say trading him for GB or buffs pics, you dont mean 1st round picks do you? would they really give up that much?

Yea there 1st rounder. Well he was a top 5 pick a couple years ago and its cheaper than Michael Turner

yeah i understand he was top 5, but with his injuries and such im kind of surprised people would be willing to pay so much...especially after seeing what mcgahee and tjones went for.

Yea, they are just rumors right now. I think they are a smoke screen from gruden like when he said we were going to draft Mike Williams and that he had a meeting with him a couple nights before the draft in a hotel room, and also that we were going to draft Nugent with our 5th pick in the 3rd round
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BooksRnot4U » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:38 pm

if we could get a few of green bays picks for cadilac and then get AP I'd be happy
BooksRnot4U
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers