How do you want your coffee served to you? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

How do you want your coffee served to you?

Moderator: Football Moderators

How do you want your coffee served to you?

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:51 pm

Do you want it from just some plain barista, or would you rather drive a little further to have your barista in a bikini? link

[quote]Coffee-stand owner John Cambroto couldn’t compete against the beautiful bikini-clad women selling espresso up the road.

“We had a much better atmosphere, good coffee. Unfortunately, they ran around half-naked and we didn’t,â€
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:10 pm

haha catchy idea

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Munboy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:32 pm

What do you get when you cross Starbucks and Hooters, Alex.
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:37 pm

Yeeeeah, that really does NOTHING for me. :-/
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BGbootha » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:00 am

yeah this was in the paper this morning...I just love the names...

Cowgirl Cofee
and my favorite...Natte Latte
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby knapplc » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:05 am

There are some things that just don't mix. Food and sexy girls are two of them.

I'm a big fan of coffee, and I'm all for pretty girls, but when I want my cup of joe in the morning I'd prefer that the person who hands it to me is fully clothed, thanks.

There's something kind of dirty and nasty (not in a good way, you sickos) about a nearly-naked person preparing something I'm going to eat and then serving it to me. Yuck.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:36 am

knapplc wrote:There are some things that just don't mix. Food and sexy girls are two of them.

I'm a big fan of coffee, and I'm all for pretty girls, but when I want my cup of joe in the morning I'd prefer that the person who hands it to me is fully clothed, thanks.

There's something kind of dirty and nasty (not in a good way, you sickos) about a nearly-naked person preparing something I'm going to eat and then serving it to me. Yuck.

As long as they keep thier hands off certain parts of thier body. Somepeople may even want the extra flavoring. :-o

What's to say the next hamburger you eat wasn't made my some kid who just wiped his nose. :-P
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:08 am

I was thinking that someone dude could try to get ajob there, probably get turned down and then could have a discrimination lawsuit.

as far as nearly nude chicks making me coffee, it happens all the time. ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:36 am

knapplc wrote:There are some things that just don't mix. Food and sexy girls are two of them.

Difference here is the girl serving you would be a stranger. I bet if it was your wife you'd think differently. I know I do. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:34 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Difference here is the girl serving you would be a stranger. I bet if it was your wife you'd think differently. I know I do. :-D

Of course. Wives are completely different. That doesn't change the fact that I don't want some scantily clad woman I don't know serving me food, though.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk