How do you want your coffee served to you? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

How do you want your coffee served to you?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:02 pm

knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
knapplc wrote:There are some things that just don't mix. Food and sexy girls are two of them.

I'm a big fan of coffee, and I'm all for pretty girls, but when I want my cup of joe in the morning I'd prefer that the person who hands it to me is fully clothed, thanks.

There's something kind of dirty and nasty (not in a good way, you sickos) about a nearly-naked person preparing something I'm going to eat and then serving it to me. Yuck.

Difference here is the girl serving you would be a stranger. I bet if it was your wife you'd think differently. I know I do. :-D

Of course. Wives are completely different. That doesn't change the fact that I don't want some scantily clad woman I don't know serving me food, though.

why not, maybe they could invent the penecilli-chino
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:17 pm

Seinfeld, Episode #904, The Blood wrote:[George and Tara are in bed. George reaches out for a sandwich]

George: Oohoho...spicy mustard...woohoho, you're hot tonight!

Tara: Oh, George!

George: And now for the trifecta. [Picks up a hand held TV and gets back under the covers.]

Tara: George? George? What are you doing?! [Pulls the covers off. George is eating a sandwich and watching TV.]

George: Pleasuring you?

I assume there is no TV's in this joint. After all, no one can get away with the trifecta.
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mrblitz » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:27 pm

I've always had the brilliant idea , of having a Drive Thru Beer Distributor, called "Legs and Kegs". Basically would consist of bikini clad women in High heels taking your beer order. I know I'd stop there for my beer. ;-D

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:23 pm

You can probably sell anything with scantily clad hotties. As long as you can shut down the higher cognitive functions with some T & A, you can probably convince men to shell out cash for anything, really.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dgan » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:47 am

Just goes to show you - you don't have to be an attractive woman. Just scantily clad.

I clicked on the first link and immediately regretted it...
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:53 pm

I want my coffee in a nice hot cup of Shut the F*** up.

...for anyone who has seen that funny photo
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Previous

Return to General Talk