Home Depot scam - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Home Depot scam

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:57 am

anderbudd wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
I've heard about doing that. I'll carry a money clip along with my wallet at times, but I've never tried the decoy wallet. Do you keep at least some things in that wallet to make it believable?

I usually keep some monopoly money and a few spent Visa gift cards in the decoy.

What if the guy checks, gets pissed, and shoots you in the face? Why not put a couple dollars in there?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:58 am

josebach wrote:
anderbudd wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
I've heard about doing that. I'll carry a money clip along with my wallet at times, but I've never tried the decoy wallet. Do you keep at least some things in that wallet to make it believable?

I usually keep some monopoly money and a few spent Visa gift cards in the decoy.

You should carry a decoy of your decoy wallet and fill it with newspaper or something. You don't want to be short the next time you play Monopoly if you get jacked.

Actually, if some guy sticks a gun in my face and asks for my wallet, I'm giving him my wallet. If you give him a fake wallet full of Monopoly money, he's likely to get pissed off and shoot you.

Then just skip the monopoly money, carry like five bucks in it with your spent Visa gift cards and tell him you don't carry much cash. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:01 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
anderbudd wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

What if the guy checks, gets pissed, and shoots you in the face? Why not put a couple dollars in there?

Proof that great minds think alike. :-B
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk