Nudist Gym??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Nudist Gym???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Nudist Gym???

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:14 pm

Oh yeah, that's just what I want!!
Go lift on a bench that just had some dude's hairy brown-eye sweating on it.

:-P :-P :-P

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249958,00.html
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:20 pm

Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:21 pm

Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


What do you mean?
Image
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:28 pm

josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


What do you mean?


You mean the 'lifting' part? How bout rising, growing, erecting, bulging, stiffening, filling with blood. Any of those better? :-?

Or the not good part? I guess it wouldn't be bad just a little embarrassing. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:31 pm

Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


What do you mean?


You mean the 'lifting' part? How bout rising, growing, erecting, bulging, stiffening, filling with blood. Any of those better? :-?

Or the not good part? I guess it wouldn't be bad just a little embarrassing. :-b


Oh, kind of like this except at the gym.
Image

I get it now.
Image
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 4611
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee, FL

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:35 pm

josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


What do you mean?


You mean the 'lifting' part? How bout rising, growing, erecting, bulging, stiffening, filling with blood. Any of those better? :-?

Or the not good part? I guess it wouldn't be bad just a little embarrassing. :-b


Oh, kind of like this except at the gym.
Image

I get it now.


Ha! What movie is that from? :-?
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:37 pm

josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:
josebach wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


What do you mean?


You mean the 'lifting' part? How bout rising, growing, erecting, bulging, stiffening, filling with blood. Any of those better? :-?

Or the not good part? I guess it wouldn't be bad just a little embarrassing. :-b


Oh, kind of like this except at the gym.
Image

I get it now.


HAHA I laughed out loud when I saw that.
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:44 pm

Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


Yeah...
A chubbie is the last thing I need when I'm doing squats.

:-°
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Postby Metroid » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


Yeah...
A chubbie is the last thing I need when I'm doing squats.

:-°


Oh man you sure wouldn't want a spotter while bench pressing. 8-o
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:59 pm

Metroid wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:
Metroid wrote:Yeah that doesn't sound like a good idea. Imagine your lifting weights when a hot naked girl walks by and all of a sudden something else starts lifting....not good. :-b


Yeah...
A chubbie is the last thing I need when I'm doing squats.

:-°


Oh man you sure wouldn't want a spotter while bench pressing. 8-o


:-b
(Dude walks in here wondering WTF I'm LMAO about!)

Spotting a nudist with the little helmet head looking your way...





that's priceless! :-D
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:30 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact