Can My Team Go ALL THE WAY? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Can My Team Go ALL THE WAY?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Can My Team Go ALL THE WAY?

Postby PowderedToastMan » Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:25 am

Hi guys. I want to know what you boyz think about my team? Do you think i have the means to go deep into the playoffs and mabey to the SHOW? I am in a 12 team Keeper league and here is my team. please give me your pro input. it helps me make decessions on where i stand and if i should try to better by way of trade.

QB-Bledsoe/Bulger/Chandler
RB-A.Green/Cmart/Emmit/Hambrick/M.Williams
WR-P.Price/Troy.Brown/D.Driver/R.Gardner/A.Hakim/B.Finneran/C.Carter
K-M.Hollis
Dt-Dallas

We start one QB 2 RBs and 3WRs and one kicker and one Defence. Please tell me what you think all! THanks :)
Those Who IGNORE history are CONDEMNED to REPEAT IT!
PowderedToastMan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Arlo » Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:42 am

Which weeks are your playoffs? You have a very solid squad, but I like your chances a lot more if your title game is in Week 17 than if you're in a league that takes the last week off, especially with the Bledsoe-Price connection clicking against the Bengals in the season finale...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PowderedToastMan » Thu Oct 24, 2002 11:56 am

Hi Arlo! Just to let you know are Super Bowl is in Week 17! So i guess thats a thumbs up from you! KOOL! Please guys i would like to hear ALL opinions.
Those Who IGNORE history are CONDEMNED to REPEAT IT!
PowderedToastMan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Arlo » Thu Oct 24, 2002 12:49 pm

Sure. There's always a certain element of chance involved in the playoffs, and the first two rounds don't like like a picnic for you, but the last week might make up for that. Just make sure you fight for every win in the regular season (yeah, like there's anybody who doesn't do that... :-D ) and hope you have beatable opponents in the opening rounds - in the big game, you can probably handle just about anyone...
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guttpuppy » Thu Oct 24, 2002 3:48 pm

Wow,Bledsoe possibly playing for a playoff spot or even the yearly passing crown on your FF superbowl,in Buffalo vs. Cincy to boot.Again,WOW,here's hoping you make it that far.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

chop suey!

Postby KungfuGrip_ffc » Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:15 am

Just hope 'cmart' cont. to look like 'cmart' and not some guy in isle 6 at 'Kmart' looking for the $2.99 specials. You got a lot banking on buffalo with 3 of your 8 starters having to play against S.D. and at G.B. the previous two weeks....steep odds to make it, if you do....more power to ya....as it is, I think you're 'chop suey!'
5th year...finished 12-2 last year..lost by 1 point in S.B.
8 man league (6-1 record this year)

Helen Keller
P. Holmes
T. Henry
M. Harrison
J. Horn
D. Mason
Gonzo
Longwell and Hollis
S.D.
KungfuGrip_ffc
Monday Morning Quarterback