Madden 2007 PC Stat question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Madden 2007 PC Stat question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Madden 2007 PC Stat question

Postby Drew_70 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:41 am

I just purchased Madden 2007 for my PC a few days ago and I never played any other Madden games before. I updated the rosters from a file online called "Roster#4". Since I am new to Madden, the download I think just updates the roster for the 2005 season??? or does it update the roster and stats and puts it in the 2005 season??? The stats for the 2006 in Madden still says N/A. Is their a way to get the 2006-2007 season stats into Madden? Thanks for any info.
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:47 pm

Sorry to hijack this thread, but where should I look if I want to get Madden for the PC? Best Buy, or somewhere else?
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Drew_70 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:53 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:Sorry to hijack this thread, but where should I look if I want to get Madden for the PC? Best Buy, or somewhere else?

I bought mine Friday at Wal-mart for 20$. Best buy and Circuit city also has it for 20$ I think.

I bought it since I would need a football fix after the Bears win the Super Bowl. :-) ;-D
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:13 pm

Drew_70 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Sorry to hijack this thread, but where should I look if I want to get Madden for the PC? Best Buy, or somewhere else?

I bought mine Friday at Wal-mart for 20$. Best buy and Circuit city also has it for 20$ I think.

I bought it since I would need a football fix after the Bears win the Super Bowl. :-) ;-D

Yeah, I'm considering it because I'm much better at Halo on the PC than I am for Halo on XBox, so maybe it works both ways, even though I have Madden for PS2.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Drew_70 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:03 pm

Any answers to my original thread? :-[
Drew_70
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Re: Madden 2007 PC Stat question

Postby Cards24 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Drew_70 wrote:I just purchased Madden 2007 for my PC a few days ago and I never played any other Madden games before. I updated the rosters from a file online called "Roster#4". Since I am new to Madden, the download I think just updates the roster for the 2005 season??? or does it update the roster and stats and puts it in the 2005 season??? The stats for the 2006 in Madden still says N/A. Is their a way to get the 2006-2007 season stats into Madden? Thanks for any info.

I dont think so but check http://football-freaks.com/forums/index ... =Downloads. (click on files on the top)

Under the 07rosters there is a file for the playoffs (07 playoffs). Under the decription it says that he tried putting in all the correct player stats during the season but the game would crash.

Check out the webesite anyway, you can download the 07 and 08 real college draft classes. You can also dowload the real NCAA rosters and uniforms if you are into college football.
Best Damn Fantasy Football League
Cards24
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Video Games