Commercials have been pretty bad IMO - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Commercials have been pretty bad IMO

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:22 pm

Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
Metroid wrote:
SniperShot wrote:
Metroid wrote:
SniperShot wrote:One of the best for me came about 20 minutes before kickoff- during the pregame.

A guy walks into his room and complains he can't sleep. His mother (obviously a guy with a wig) tells him to eat "that stuff, it has pizza in it." He eats it and leaves. The end screen comes up: Combos, what your mom would feed you if your mom were a man.

That had our room cracking up for a while and we were making jokes about that most of the game. ;-D

That is a good one but its not new, I saw that one a few months ago. ;-D
Thought so. Glad I hadn't seen it till then though, it probably made it funnier.

The best new one I saw during the game was the Bud classroom where all the non english speaking students are taught to ask for a bud all over the country. Very funny!

Yeah that one was good too. I still think the Bud Light rock, paper, scissors was my favorite. :-b

Its been said before maybe in another thread but I cant believe Geico didn't run any new caveman commercials, those have to be the best series of commercials in a long time. :-?

I agree. Those commercials own all other commercials right now. (minus superbowl ads, although they rival most of those as well.)

I love this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVVSmnnqfvc

Yeah, I love that one. ;-D ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:28 pm

The perfect commercial would be this for five minutes and then a website address at the end. That would rock and you would get a TON of traffic. :-b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4&NR
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:15 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:The perfect commercial would be this for five minutes and then a website address at the end. That would rock and you would get a TON of traffic. :-b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnE4vF9CQ4&NR

Ahhh the good ol leek spin. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting