Who actually watches the halftime show? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who actually watches the halftime show?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:04 pm

I never watch the halftime show. I have better things to do. Like post on the Cafe. ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby D3C4K » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:10 pm

Metroid wrote:Prince is one of the most talented musicians of our time, he plays many many different instruments and is self taught on all of them. As far as him being gay...uh yeah hes not. Prince married Mayte Garcia, on Valentine's Day, 1996. They had one son, rumored to have been named Gregory. He was born with Pfeiffer syndrome, a rare skull disease and died shortly after birth. Their marriage was annuled in 1998. He and his current wife, Manuela Testolini Nelson, (whom he married in 2001) filed for divorce in May 2006.

I'll prolly get bashed for this but I dig Princes music though that was a pretty poor performance tonight. :-?

And that's not even counting Carmen Electra...
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby dgan » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:18 pm

I actually like Prince until he opens his mouth. Guy CAN play a pretty mean guitar, after all. But his singing? :-t
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Metroid » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:22 pm

D3C4K wrote:
Metroid wrote:Prince is one of the most talented musicians of our time, he plays many many different instruments and is self taught on all of them. As far as him being gay...uh yeah hes not. Prince married Mayte Garcia, on Valentine's Day, 1996. They had one son, rumored to have been named Gregory. He was born with Pfeiffer syndrome, a rare skull disease and died shortly after birth. Their marriage was annuled in 1998. He and his current wife, Manuela Testolini Nelson, (whom he married in 2001) filed for divorce in May 2006.

I'll prolly get bashed for this but I dig Princes music though that was a pretty poor performance tonight. :-?

And that's not even counting Carmen Electra...

WERD! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Goatwhacker » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:28 pm

I am not a Prince fan but I thought he put on a great show tonight. As far as his sexuality I guess I've always assumed he was bisexual since his symbol was a combination of the male and female symbols (plus some kind of horn).
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Postby knapplc » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:32 pm

Anyone who bashes Prince doesn't know music. I don't like Elvis' music but I would never disrespect him for what he did for music. In much the same way Prince has been a pioneer of many of the sounds you hear today in hip-hop, blues, jazz and rock and roll.

The man is a supremely talented musician. Bashing him because of how he looks is juvenile. Gay? Hardly - the man has gotten more tail, and better quality tail, than the entire Cafe put together. That's just an ignorant comment.

Sorry, but you deserved that, NFL. :-t
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:35 pm

knapplc wrote:Anyone who bashes Prince doesn't know music. I don't like Elvis' music but I would never disrespect him for what he did for music. In much the same way Prince has been a pioneer of many of the sounds you hear today in hip-hop, blues, jazz and rock and roll.

The man is a supremely talented musician. Bashing him because of how he looks is juvenile. Gay? Hardly - the man has gotten more tail, and better quality tail, than the entire Cafe put together. That's just an ignorant comment.

I don't bash his musicianship. He can RIP the guitar. I just don't like watching him. My dad clicked him off with his opening line. I didn't complain too much. All the more reason to go log onto the cafe. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Nfl Fan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:57 am

knapplc wrote:Anyone who bashes Prince doesn't know music. I don't like Elvis' music but I would never disrespect him for what he did for music. In much the same way Prince has been a pioneer of many of the sounds you hear today in hip-hop, blues, jazz and rock and roll.

What? I just got insulted on the internet? Big whoop, Knapp. Trust me, being called 'ignorant' by some guy I've never met on an internet website is the very last thing that will wind me up.

So I don't like Prince. It's my opinion and I'm fully entitled to it. I've seen the guy dressed in woman's lingerie. So if I want to think it's pretty faggy for a guy who looks like a chick to dress up in a teddy, then I get to think that. He might be the most talented musician in the whole wide world, but I don't have to like him. Isn't it great to be an American?

So there! :-b
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby SniperShot » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:58 am

Nfl Fan wrote:I went outside to play catch (baseball) with my son. Prince is such a f**. :-P
I would have too if it wasn't -5 degrees out with a bone chilling wind... Brrrrr.

I ate lots of food upstairs and kinda watched the 2nd half but I was talking and joking around most of the time so it was background noise. I'm glad it rained on him... He is a wardrobe malfunction. :-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Nfl Fan » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:00 pm

SniperShot wrote:
Nfl Fan wrote:I went outside to play catch (baseball) with my son. Prince is such a f**. :-P
I would have too if it wasn't -5 degrees out with a bone chilling wind... Brrrrr.

I ate lots of food upstairs and kinda watched the 2nd half but I was talking and joking around most of the time so it was background noise. I'm glad it rained on him... He is a wardrobe malfunction. :-D

LMAO!!!!

:-b ;-D
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting