Who actually watches the halftime show? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who actually watches the halftime show?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:52 pm

petedog9 wrote:I like cake.... :-B



AHHHHH, I HATE YOU NOW!!!!!! :-# :-# :-#

:-b
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby petedog9 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:40 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
petedog9 wrote:I like cake.... :-B



AHHHHH, I HATE YOU NOW!!!!!! :-# :-# :-#

:-b


!@#$%^&&^%$#*&*%#$#

Sorry Man.... I'll try harder , ok? :~(
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 2964
Joined: 7 Nov 2002
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Sacramento CA

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:38 pm

petedog9 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
petedog9 wrote:I like cake.... :-B



AHHHHH, I HATE YOU NOW!!!!!! :-# :-# :-#

:-b


!@#$%^&&^%$#*&*%#$#

Sorry Man.... I'll try harder , ok? :~(


:-b :-b
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby TTTBone » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:05 pm

knapplc wrote:Anyone who bashes Prince doesn't know music. I don't like Elvis' music but I would never disrespect him for what he did for music. In much the same way Prince has been a pioneer of many of the sounds you hear today in hip-hop, blues, jazz and rock and roll.

The man is a supremely talented musician. Bashing him because of how he looks is juvenile. Gay? Hardly - the man has gotten more tail, and better quality tail, than the entire Cafe put together. That's just an ignorant comment.

:-t


Prince rocked it, in a torrential downpour, better than anyone ever at a Super Bowl half-time show.
Jeez-us don't you guys remember the cheap, lame lip-synching of the last few shows (Shania Twain, ha, ha... Justin & Janet...).
This guy came on in a downpour and killed.
Great musician, devout heterosexual, and also now a devout Morman.
Why do you feel threatened by the guy?
:-?
Image
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4481
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 16 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby stomperrob » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:31 pm

A "Morman"??? What kind of man is that? ;-7 ;-) :-D
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:47 pm

stomperrob wrote:A "Morman"??? What kind of man is that? ;-7 ;-) :-D


Maybe he meant a merman?

Image
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3010
Joined: 25 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Flyover Country

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:39 pm

TTTBone wrote:
knapplc wrote:Anyone who bashes Prince doesn't know music. I don't like Elvis' music but I would never disrespect him for what he did for music. In much the same way Prince has been a pioneer of many of the sounds you hear today in hip-hop, blues, jazz and rock and roll.

The man is a supremely talented musician. Bashing him because of how he looks is juvenile. Gay? Hardly - the man has gotten more tail, and better quality tail, than the entire Cafe put together. That's just an ignorant comment.

:-t


Prince rocked it, in a torrential downpour, better than anyone ever at a Super Bowl half-time show.
Jeez-us don't you guys remember the cheap, lame lip-synching of the last few shows (Shania Twain, ha, ha... Justin & Janet...).
This guy came on in a downpour and killed.
Great musician, devout heterosexual, and also now a devout Morman.
Why do you feel threatened by the guy?
:-?

He a Jehovah's witness. Is that the same thing? :-?
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 pm

Metroid wrote:
TTTBone wrote:
knapplc wrote:Anyone who bashes Prince doesn't know music. I don't like Elvis' music but I would never disrespect him for what he did for music. In much the same way Prince has been a pioneer of many of the sounds you hear today in hip-hop, blues, jazz and rock and roll.

The man is a supremely talented musician. Bashing him because of how he looks is juvenile. Gay? Hardly - the man has gotten more tail, and better quality tail, than the entire Cafe put together. That's just an ignorant comment.

:-t


Prince rocked it, in a torrential downpour, better than anyone ever at a Super Bowl half-time show.
Jeez-us don't you guys remember the cheap, lame lip-synching of the last few shows (Shania Twain, ha, ha... Justin & Janet...).
This guy came on in a downpour and killed.
Great musician, devout heterosexual, and also now a devout Morman.
Why do you feel threatened by the guy?
:-?

He a Jehovah's witness. Is that the same thing? :-?


No, they are different religions.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby Metroid » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:28 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Metroid wrote:
TTTBone wrote:
knapplc wrote:Anyone who bashes Prince doesn't know music. I don't like Elvis' music but I would never disrespect him for what he did for music. In much the same way Prince has been a pioneer of many of the sounds you hear today in hip-hop, blues, jazz and rock and roll.

The man is a supremely talented musician. Bashing him because of how he looks is juvenile. Gay? Hardly - the man has gotten more tail, and better quality tail, than the entire Cafe put together. That's just an ignorant comment.

:-t


Prince rocked it, in a torrential downpour, better than anyone ever at a Super Bowl half-time show.
Jeez-us don't you guys remember the cheap, lame lip-synching of the last few shows (Shania Twain, ha, ha... Justin & Janet...).
This guy came on in a downpour and killed.
Great musician, devout heterosexual, and also now a devout Morman.
Why do you feel threatened by the guy?
:-?

He a Jehovah's witness. Is that the same thing? :-?


No, they are different religions.

Yeah I thought so. A girlfriend of mine grew up Jehovah's witness. Her parents were really hardcore, she never even got to celebrate her birthday, that blows. :-t
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby stomperrob » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:09 pm

Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:53 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact