Congrats to the Colts - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

Congrats to the Colts

Moderator: Football Moderators

Congrats to the Colts

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:38 pm

They definitely deserved the Super Bowl title. ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:07 pm

Gratz. ;-D ;-D

Manning finally gets the monkey off his back. :-° ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:22 am

Congrats to the Colts & their fans. Even though the score was close for most of the game, Indy totally dominated Chicago. I was rooting for Indy and I'm happy for Dungy & Manning (and a lot of other guys). I'm glad that we'll never hear "Manning can't win the big one" ever again. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Karoz » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:55 am

I would like to congratulate the Colts and their fans as well.

Indianapolis upset the Chiefs, Ravens, and Patriots on their way to the Super Bowl, proving that they deserved to be there. Today, when the big game finally came around, the Colts won in dominating fashion. As everyone who watched the competition knows, the game was not as close as the score suggests.

I'm also very excited for Peyton Manning. I used to watch him when he played for the UT Vols in college, and I knew that he would make a stupendous NFL quarterback someday. For years, he has been putting up great stats in the NFL, and has proved that he is one of the best quarterbacks that has ever played the game. Now that he has won the Super Bowl, his critics will finally be silenced, and people can stop saying "Yeah, but.....".

Other than the Titans winning the Super Bowl, this is the best ending to the 2006 season that could have possibly happened.
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Munboy » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:46 am

Congrats Dolts! ;-D
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:52 am

Like I was saying earlier in the PBC thread, I just don't have the words to express how I feel right now. I'm so happy as a long time Colts fan. So proud of the ownership, Mr. Polian, Tony, Peyton, everyone. This has been something I've dreamt of for many years now and I just can't fully express how happy I am right now. 22 years I've been a Colts fan and it's been an incredible journey. From my early days as a Colts fan, when Albert Bentley was our star running back, to the Dickerson era, to those horrible days of being a 1-15 team, to the Jim Harbaugh era.

Jeff Saturday said it best. This is our time.

Thanks, guys. For always fighting the good fight. For never giving up. For always believing in each other. All the years of tears and struggles were most certainly worth this incredible day. I'll always look fondly upon this day as one of the greatest days of my life. I'm just going to soak everything in and thank God, this was our time.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:53 am

Indianapolis upset the Chiefs, Ravens, and Patriots on their way to the Super Bowl, proving that they deserved to be there. Today, when the big game finally came around, the Colts won in dominating fashion. As everyone who watched the competition knows, the game was not as close as the score suggests.

I don't remember the line for the Indy/Ravens game but Indy must have been favored in the rest.

I am glad for the Colts organization. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dungy retire to spend more time with his family and possibly be a minister or something.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby mattb47 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:14 pm

Lofunzo wrote:

I don't remember the line for the Indy/Ravens game but Indy must have been favored in the rest.

I am glad for the Colts organization. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dungy retire to spend more time with his family and possibly be a minister or something.

They may have been "favored" but I think it's more along the lines of there being tons of doubters constantly talking about how they wont win those games. If I remember right, most "experts" predicted the Pats to beat the Colts in that game, in fact, I think most "experts", with the exception of the super bowl, predicted the Colts to lose every game in the playoffs.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:01 pm

Yeah Thanks guys, this was incredible game and season so the COLTS end a super season on a super win. WOOOOW, It feels so good to be a Colts fan right now, this is unbelivably great. The Colts win super bowl XLI YES. ;-D :-D
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Lofunzo » Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:00 pm

mattb47 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

They may have been "favored" but I think it's more along the lines of there being tons of doubters constantly talking about how they wont win those games. If I remember right, most "experts" predicted the Pats to beat the Colts in that game, in fact, I think most "experts", with the exception of the super bowl, predicted the Colts to lose every game in the playoffs.

No one with half a brain would have picked KC over Indy. The others, until the SB, were debatable for various reasons. Personally, I don't think that many people gave the Ravens much of a shot against Indy, either.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Indianapolis Colts