Halle Berry - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Halle Berry

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:49 pm

boehlerking01 wrote:
South Park Cows wrote:
boehlerking01 wrote:That sounds WAY easier than the way I did it.....I made a copy of the render...Took the color out.saved it to my desktop....Closed the copy I made...opened the black and white one I saved.cut the parts I wanted to be black and white out...next I dragged the black and white parts over to the origional and moved them with the nudge tool until they matched up...then I saved the new render to my comp , closed the origional and re opened the changed pic...And then I added it to my sig.....It took me forever and I was only doing it with half of my driver.(Dale Jarrett)

Why would you save it only to open it back up? You can drag layers from one document to another. Saves a lot of time.

Yeah I figured that out after the fact.When I didnt save it first and I tried to add the black and white to the color it always changed the whole thing back to color on me.

So did you actually hit image>mode>Black and white? Instead just hit Image>Adjustments>Desaturate on the layer you want Black and White. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby boehlerking01 » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:39 pm

No what I did was make another copy of the Dale Jarrett pic and then I went over to the little box that has history,layers ect...and I clicked on the colors one...then I unclicked all but the bottom option and took out all the color...I didn't know what I was doing and I just guessed... I ended up with a black and white DJ pic....Then I saved that pic and cut it in half...Then I dragged that half pic onto the first cut trying to get half of the pic bw and half color....Every time I tried doing that I ended with a full color one again...it changed it to color to put it in.SOOOOO what I ended up doing was....saving the black and white cutout of DJ back to my computer as a jpeg file and recut it out...then I added that cut out pic to the color one and YAY I had half bw and half color...After I was done I decided I didn't like the result and ended up using the full color render anyway...All that work for nothing...
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Contests and Showing Off