Madden 2008 Cover Predictions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Madden 2008 Cover Predictions

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby bobbing_headz » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:29 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
confused_jake wrote:I have a question i've been wondering about. Does John Madden actually give them ideas for the game or have any input besides the commentary?

I have no idea, but have wondered as well. If he does have input, it will be Brett on the cover. ;-7 :-b

Hah, if that happens there'll probably be some new ageing mechanic or something :-b
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:43 am

bobbing_headz wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
confused_jake wrote:I have a question i've been wondering about. Does John Madden actually give them ideas for the game or have any input besides the commentary?

I have no idea, but have wondered as well. If he does have input, it will be Brett on the cover. ;-7 :-b

Hah, if that happens there'll probably be some new ageing mechanic or something :-b

No, he would probably take that as a chance to increase the superstar mode. Saying he was the best SuperStar to ever play the game. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:50 am

it's really too bad that LT has no control over it. Because EA uses over 6 different players images it falls under an agreement with the NFLPA. LT couldn't say no if he wanted to. Then again, he probably only cares about winning games and playing well for his team. He's too classy to make a fuss over something like this.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Previous

Return to Video Games