Kevin Jones expected to miss time next season - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kevin Jones expected to miss time next season

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby beanoX3 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:38 am

mattb47 wrote:Yes....but would Reggie Bush have had the same success in Houston that he did in New Orleans? Would he have gotten hurt because they would have needed to use him more? Big questions but the kind that are easy to forget when looking at the success Bush had and how Williams struggled for a good amount of the season.

Very true. I highly doubt that Kubiak and his coaching staff would have used Reggie the way Payton and his staff used him this past season.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:37 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
mattb47 wrote:Yes....but would Reggie Bush have had the same success in Houston that he did in New Orleans? Would he have gotten hurt because they would have needed to use him more? Big questions but the kind that are easy to forget when looking at the success Bush had and how Williams struggled for a good amount of the season.

Very true. I highly doubt that Kubiak and his coaching staff would have used Reggie the way Payton and his staff used him this past season.

I agree,but i still think they should have taken Bush, its just my opinion on how to draft
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby umma10 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:47 pm

I think you guys are getting off of the main subject...this thread is about Kevin Jones....
umma10
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 47)

Postby Keyser_WV » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:21 pm

umma10 wrote:I think you guys are getting off of the main subject...this thread is about Kevin Jones....

Dude, it's the offseason. Relax a little ;-D
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby umma10 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:58 pm

Keyser_WV wrote:
umma10 wrote:I think you guys are getting off of the main subject...this thread is about Kevin Jones....

I understand but, when I look at the thread I wanna read something about Kevin Jones. So if you want to make a statement about something other than Kevin Jones start a new thread ;-D . So getting back to Kevin Jones...I feel he will make a good comeback and will be a good no. 3 back.
umma10
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 47)

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:05 pm

umma10 wrote:
Keyser_WV wrote:

I understand but, when I look at the thread I wanna read something about Kevin Jones. So if you want to make a statement about something other than Kevin Jones start a new thread ;-D . So getting back to Kevin Jones...I feel he will make a good comeback and will be a good no. 3 back.

It did start about KJ, just moved away a little :-/

I think KJ won't be fully healthy until late next season and won't be usable until half way through the season
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk