MOULDS???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

MOULDS????

Moderator: Football Moderators

MOULDS????

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:56 pm

Is Moulds still a top five or seven wide out???? Let me know what and why you think. Thanks guys i appreciate it
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby r_singh_02 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:58 pm

as of now, top 5....no, top 7....no
r_singh_02
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby FF Newbie » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:06 pm

I'd say top-10 or 12, not top-5. Right now I'd rank them something like this:

Harrison
Moss

Owens (yeah, he's still here in spite of the slow start)
Holt
C. Johnson
Ward

Coles
Horn
Boston
J. Smith
Moulds
Mason

I broke them up into groups because I think Harrison and Moss have really separated themselves from the pack (don't think Holt can keep this up much longer, the Rams have been playing a lot of week defenses) and the last 6 are really hard to separate. They're essentially in one big group. We'll see who can move up to that 2nd tier over the second half of the season.

P.S. Could you please take a look at my post "Morton vs. OAK, Pittman vs. SF, or D. Davis vs. NYJ?" on this forum? I could use some help with that one.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:10 pm

Horn, Smith and Boston are not even close to Eric Moulds man. I guess your name fits you ;-D
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Moulds a top five receiver???

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:20 pm

Is he is your guys top five or where does he rank?? I had some dummy tell me he thought Jimmy Smith, Horn, and Boston were better. Damn. Let me know what you guys think please. Thanks i appreciate it.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby FF Newbie » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:26 pm

Dude, why do you feel the need to insult others? I took a long time to give a detailed answer to your question and that's how you respond? I didn't say Smith, Boston, or Horn were BETTER than Moulds. I said all of the receivers in that 3rd group were too hard to separate right now. The fact is Moulds is banged up and the Bills' offense is struggling big time. They have no ground game to open things up for the air attack. If Moulds can come back totally healthy, he might move slightly past those guys, but consider:

1. Horn has 3 touchdowns this year even though he's off to a slow start
2. Smith has over 200 yards receiving in his first 2 games back from suspension
3. In one game Boston put up 60% as many fantasy points as Moulds has all year.

Tell me again, who doesn't know their football? You can't even post your threads in the right forum (this is at least the 4th or 5th one of yours I've seen in the wrong place), but you still think you are superior to others. If someone has the courtesy to take so much time to help you out, at least try to return the favor by showing them some courtesy yourself. Also, if you don't want others' opinions, don't post here asking questions. If you know so much, you shouldn't need input or advice from anyone else anyway, so why bother?
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:27 pm

I could use your input on this one guys. Thanks i appreciate it as you can see i answer a ton of posts.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Rezen » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:32 pm

The only reason Moulds WAS good is because of Peerless Price.

Price left, and what has Moulds done? He has ONE touchdown this year, against a pansy Jacksonville pass defense. Even rookie Andre Johnson has better fantasy numbers than Eric Moulds.

Right now I'd rate all those receivers ABOVE Moulds for fantasy points purposes.

Moulds is a 3rd tier wide receiver at best without a tier-1 or tier-2 wide receiver starting opposite of him.
Rezen
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:33 pm

Okay point taken and im sorry. I post here cause its where everybody is. I didnt know that you were saying that all those guys are close to the same. I looked at it like a list. Sorry man i apologize
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby FF Newbie » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:39 pm

No big deal. Just remember that this is called "fantasy" football for a reason. Everyone's going to have their opinions and a lot of them will differ. On my other thread, 6 guys think I should start Morton, 4 think I should start Pittman. That doesn't mean anyone's wrong or any less informed than the others. They just have a different opinion.

That is all.
FF Newbie
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Football Talk