1. MOSS - was dominating with a backup quarterback.
2. Harrison - smoked the 2nd best defense in football
3. Holt - fantasy numbers don't lie
4. Hines Ward - if Maddox shapes up he'ld be #2 or #3.
5. T.O. - bobble-hands, stop bitching and play harder
6. Coles - started HOT, but since cooled off
7. C. Johnson - only thing right in Cincy.
8. Mason - Proved he could perform with the big boys
9. Moulds - solid recieving numbers, but lacking that one big game.
10. Krob - little more consistency, and he'ld be around 5-6.
those are my picks up to week 7.