Britney Spears Shved her head! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Britney Spears Shved her head!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Britney Spears Shved her head!

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:02 pm

LOS ANGELES - Britney Spears appeared in a tattoo parlor in the San Fernando Valley with her head shaved completely bald.

ADVERTISEMENT

Video on KABC-TV showed the newly shorn Spears with tiny tattoos on the back of her neck as she sits Friday night for a new tattoo — a pair of red and pink lips.

"She just wanted something real small on her wrist, something dainty," Max Gott, the tattoo artist at Body and Soul in Sherman Oaks, told the TV station. "She got some cute little lips on her wrist."

Derrik Snell, who works at the tattoo parlor, said Spears showed up without notice and stayed for about 90 minutes as about 60 fans, photographers and gawkers gathered outside.

"She seemed fine," Snell said. "I didn't really notice (the hairdo) at first, she had a hood on when she showed up."

The appearance came the same day as reports on TV and Web sites that Spears, who has drawn criticism for her recent partying and sloppy behavior, had briefly checked into rehab.

Larry Rudolph, Spears' manager, couldn't be reached for comment.

Syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra" first reported that Spears had entered a treatment facility. Celebrity Web site TMZ.com then said the singer had entered a treatment center but had checked out one day later. Neither revealed their sources.

People magazine's Web site, citing "a source," said Spears had gone in and out of rehab, and identified the facility as Eric Clapton's Crossroads center in Antigua, in the Caribbean.

"Access Hollywood" then said the reports weren't true, but didn't cite a source.

A woman who answered the phone at Crossroads told The Associated Press that she couldn't confirm or deny anyone's presence at the facility.

Angelique Uram, a Spears fan who stood on the tattoo parlor's sidewalk for Friday night's spectacle, was aghast at the singer's new look.

"We could see her in the mirror, and her head is completely shaved," she told KABC. "It looks terrible."

Police arrived to control the crowd and helped Spears' bodyguards guide her into a waiting SUV, her head covered by a hooded sweatshirt.

Safe to say she woun't be entering into the WITH competition anytime soon
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:07 pm

She hasn't been WITH material for several years at least. She's just disgusting now.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:08 pm

The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Kilroy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:12 pm

Yikes. :-o

Still, does "Britney's Battle" rate ABC News Coverage? Aren't there possibly news stories that are just a tad more important?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:13 pm

She couldn't finish shaving her head or is that a pic during the process? :-?

Someone should complete the process and strap a strait jacket on her and toss her into a padded room for a year or two. Throw in Paris Hilton too, for good measure, but don't let Paris out, ever.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:34 pm

The frst pic is while in process. The second one she is completely shaved. ;-D

Yes, this is SOOOOOOO nasty. :-P

I was at a church prayer breakfast this morning and this was on Fox News on the TV's in the restaurant. That is so nasty. It's sad how she has fallen from fame. :-t
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aldridg6in » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:50 pm

It's real sad how far she has fallen. K-Fed turned her into white trash and now we've got this??? Very sad, indeed. She had so much potential (at least on looks).
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby beanoX3 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:53 pm

From US Magazine
Amid conflicting reports of a 24-hour stint in rehab earlier in the week, Britney Spears returned to L.A. Friday on an American Airlines flight from Miami, surprising fellow passengers by sitting in the last row of coach class.

And within hours after landing, the peripatetic mother-of-two managed once again to shock onlookers. This time by shaving her head and getting two tattoos at a seedy parlor in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley.

Usmagazine.com was there as Britney left her Malibu home Friday evening and paid a visit to a Tarzana salon for her brief stint in, uh, hair-hab.

A source at the salon says, "Britney came in and said she wanted them to shave her head." According to the source, when the hairdresser refused, "Britney grabbed the hair clipper and started doing it herself."

But Britney's night of self-defiling had only just begun.

We were there again when at about 8:30 p.m. Britney arrived at Body & Soul Tattoo in Sherman Oaks.

Store employee Emily Wynne-Hughes tells Usmagazine.com that Britney arrived at the parlor agitated and, when asked why she shaved her head, replied, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Hughes adds, "She wasn't making sense at all and you could tell she's not in a good place at all, and that she is totally freaking out."

Hughes tells us Britney then got a black-white-and-pink cross tattooed on her lower hip and red-and-pink lips on her wrist. The price: $80.

Britney was not an ideal subject, however. "She was a nightmare to deal with," says Hughes. "She was screaming and flipping out from the pain and wiggling her body all around." Hughes, who was somewhere between appalled and concerned by what she saw, adds, "After she left the shop we all just looked around and said to each other, 'We just saw a huge celebrity on the verge of a nervous breakdown.'"

She's nuts...
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:07 pm

What the hell happened to her? I miss the early days. :-o
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner