Britney Spears Shved her head! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Britney Spears Shved her head!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:11 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Lice? That's the best her PR people could come up with? Lice. Yeah.

I'll buy that for a dollar!!!

Robocop, nice!! ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Twisted Sister » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:46 am

hahaha... you guys are like a bunch of chicks... talking on and on about celeb gossip.

Well anyway, K-Fed and his lawyer have an emergency hearing with a judge (cnn.com... too lazy to link) . No word on what it is about, but we can all assume it is custody related.

In terms of "lice"... man I think she'd get better PR if she said anything BUT that!

She needs to be committed for her own good, voluntary rehab is not the answer for her (obviously).

A big problem with these celebs is that they have no real life purpose... once they make it big, it's a "now what" type moment. The "now what" frequently translates into destructive behavior.

In other gossip news... anybody following the custody battle in the Anna Nicole Smith case... turning into a real circus. :-b
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:03 pm

Twisted Sister wrote:hahaha... you guys are like a bunch of chicks... talking on and on about celeb gossip.

I sure hope you meant this to be ironic, because if you didn't then the rest of your post is REALLY funny. :-b

Twisted Sister wrote:Well anyway, K-Fed and his lawyer have an emergency hearing with a judge (cnn.com... too lazy to link) . No word on what it is about, but we can all assume it is custody related.

In terms of "lice"... man I think she'd get better PR if she said anything BUT that!

She needs to be committed for her own good, voluntary rehab is not the answer for her (obviously).

A big problem with these celebs is that they have no real life purpose... once they make it big, it's a "now what" type moment. The "now what" frequently translates into destructive behavior.

In other gossip news... anybody following the custody battle in the Anna Nicole Smith case... turning into a real circus. :-b
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Twisted Sister » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:24 pm

knapplc wrote:
Twisted Sister wrote:hahaha... you guys are like a bunch of chicks... talking on and on about celeb gossip.

I sure hope you meant this to be ironic, because if you didn't then the rest of your post is REALLY funny. :-b

Twisted Sister wrote:Well anyway, K-Fed and his lawyer have an emergency hearing with a judge (cnn.com... too lazy to link) . No word on what it is about, but we can all assume it is custody related.

Yeah I did, because I'm just as guilty as you guys.
Twisted Sister
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby levittator31 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:42 pm

You know how people tend to remember where they were when momentous events happen? Like the JFK assasination, Pearl Harbor, etc? Not saying this is the same thing, but I feel like in 2 or 3 years, I am gonna remember seeing that picture on the cover of a magazine and almost throwing up my oh so delicious French Toast flavored bagel.
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby levittator31 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:45 pm

Does that make me pathetic? I vote YES.
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby knapplc » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:50 pm

I'm establishing the Over/Under for Britney appearing in a nude pictorial at:

Three Years
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:20 pm

knapplc wrote:I'm establishing the Over/Under for Britney appearing in a nude pictorial at:

Three Years

I'd say over. Mostly because she's going to have to work hard to, as shallow as this sounds, look hot again.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby stomperrob » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:06 am

Thursday, Feb 22, 2007
K-Fed cancels court appearance in LA; Britney back in rehab

LOS ANGELES (AP) - An appearance in family court, sought by Kevin Federline amid a child custody dispute with Britney Spears, was cancelled Thursday after the pop star entered a rehabilitation program.

Spears has gone into the Promises Malibu drug and alcohol rehabilitation centre, her manager Larry Rudolph confirmed in an e-mail to The Associated Press. He gave no details.

The TV entertainment magazines "Extra" and "The Insider" and the website TMZ said Spears' mother, Lynne Spears, drove her daughter to the centre, which she had been reported in and out of earlier in the week.

The centre specializes in treating drug and alcohol abuse.

Last week, Spears sought treatment at a centre in the Caribbean but also checked out after a day, various reports said.

Spears and Federline were reported to have agreed Wednesday night he would keep their two young sons while Spears is in rehabilitation, a program that takes between 30 and 45 days.

Superior Court spokesman Allan Parachini said Federline's lawyer contacted the court Wednesday and asked to make an appearance in which one side in a dispute can come into court without prior notice.

He said Federline's lawyer Mark Vincent Kaplan called the court's bailiff Thursday morning "and indicated nothing is going to happen today."

It was not known what issue the 28-year-old Federline planned to raise.

"There was no official court date scheduled today and there is no future court date scheduled," Kaplan said in a statement issued by his publicist, Michael Sands.

"Kevin continues to be a very focused father with his children with hands-on management," the statement continued.

Federline sought spousal support and sole custody of Jayden James, five months, and Sean Preston, 17 months, after Spears moved to end their two-year marriage in November, but a temporary order issued Feb. 1 granted joint custody through this month.

Gina Orr, a publicist at Jive Records, Spears' label, did not respond to e-mail and phone messages.

Last Friday, Spears arrived at a San Fernando Valley hair salon, grabbed an electric razor and shaved her head bald. Afterward, she visited a tattoo parlour, where she had a pair of red-and-pink lips inked onto her wrist. Then she went out clubbing with friends before apparently checking into Promises.

Whether her recent behaviour will damage her recording career is hard to say, said Vibe magazine music editor Jon Caramanica.

Spears, whose 1999 debut album, ". . . Baby One More Time," sold more than 13 million copies, has not released a new album since 2003. Before her troubles began she had promised one this year, and Caramanica suggested that might be a good outlet to address what she is going through.

"I think the best thing she could do is make an album that engages with this subject matter in some way," he said. "Not only to have a good album but to have an album that's a declaration of emotional health."

-AP Special Correspondent Linda Deutsch contributed to this report.

© The Canadian Press, 2007
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby moonhead » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:22 am

i hate you too jose. ;-)

eh, i'd still hit it. trash or bald trash. IAPOTI. pm me if you need an explanation of that acronym.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk