Questions about NFL Tickets - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Questions about NFL Tickets

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dboney » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:20 pm

I havent been to an NFL game in quite some time however if its similar to the NBA I think most teams designate a certain amount of tickets, maybe 1500, to be sold at the stadium box office. That's how I got my finals tickets last year for face value, I camped out at AAA all night only to watch the Heat win it all in Dallas. It's only now that I am able to talk about it.
dboney
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Heimholder » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:10 pm

Hmm, I never realized how many of the seats go to season ticket-holders. Guess I'll just camp out at my computer and hope I'm a fast clicker.
Heimholder
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby treat24 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:23 pm

same in minny... sold out in minutes... many are reserved for season ticket holders and sales at the stadium... but i'm guessing it's pretty much the same everywhere... the vikes are a bandwagon team i think too... (at least it seems that way) ... but they sell out in minutes wether we have a 15-1 season or a 5-11 season...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby mrblitz » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:02 pm

I don't know how much season tickets cost for the Eagles, but I do know they just went up 10$ :-t

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby confused_jake » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:56 pm

I heard that the waiting list for packers season tickets is something like 40 years.
confused_jake
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby SeaWolf » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:16 pm

One idea is to buy tickets from the opposing team. All teams allocate a certain number of tickets to the visiting team. Sometimes the visting team doesn't sell out and returns the tickets back to the home team. Wait until like thursday before the game. That's when the Seahawks release those tickets to the general public.

When the single games tickets went on sale for the Seahawks this year they were gone within minutes. Luckly I have connections with season ticket holders.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Previous

Return to Football Talk