New Trivia Blitz icons? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

New Trivia Blitz icons?

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Trivia Blitz icons?

Postby Alkaholik » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:28 am

I see my trivia blitz champion icon from the 05' season has changed. I'm guessing they were re-done.

Congrats flotsamnjetsam on the 2006 year. There are only 3 lucky members to this elite icon club now. Dr Duran Duran, me and flotsamnjetsam
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Balanced Man » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:19 pm

Congrats Flots! ;-D
The Balanced Man
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:32 pm

Way to go FnJ...well deserved ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Re: New Trivia Blitz icons?

Postby Madison » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Alkaholik wrote:I see my trivia blitz champion icon from the 05' season has changed. I'm guessing they were re-done.

Redone to fit better with the new name for the game which is more accurate than it was once we went from "Blitz" format to the PM race it is now. ;-)

Congrats on the win this year Flot! ;-D

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:01 pm

Flot's deserved that icon for sometime now as a committed member of the Trivia Time Trial. It's a small fraternity of champions, so welcome aboard! ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:00 pm

Thanks guys. I quickly became addicted to the trivia blitz/trivia time trial and I really made it my mission this year to become the 3rd overall winner. It wasn't easy for sure, especially when you have someone as good as DDD playing and a whole bunch of new guys & girls (props to latraffic!) playing. And thanks to Alk for not playing as much as you used to this year! :-b

;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Return to Cafe Games Talk