Hit Space - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Hit Space

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which hand do you hit the space bar with?

Right
62%
Left
19%
Either
19%

Total votes : 58

Postby knapplc » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:02 am

deerayfan072 wrote:When i looked it had your quote with your name and then i quoted it and it changed. I just hit the quote button like normal :-?

Yeah, I think there's some odd issue then. I've been noticing this lately. This isn't the first time.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Redskins Win » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:28 am

knapplc wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:When i looked it had your quote with your name and then i quoted it and it changed. I just hit the quote button like normal :-?

Yeah, I think there's some odd issue then. I've been noticing this lately. This isn't the first time.

and it won't be the last mmuuuuuaaahahahhaaahhahhaaaaaa

I took a typing class long time ago in hi skool the skills never left me. I have a good friend who is mad hunt a pecker :-b it sounds like he's asulting the keyboard with a hammer.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:33 am

Redskins Win wrote:
knapplc wrote:

and it won't be the last mmuuuuuaaahahahhaaahhahhaaaaaa

I took a typing class long time ago in hi skool the skills never left me. I have a good friend who is mad hunt a pecker :-b it sounds like he's asulting the keyboard with a hammer.

Freudian slip? :-b
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby sox 06 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:39 am

Right handed and I hit Space with my right thumb.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby terpfan » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:46 pm

Eh, we supposedly learned typing in like Elementary school, but no Ive never taken a class. Ive never had any problems with the speed at which I type though, and I do a lot of typing. Technically its hunt and peck I guess, but I allready know where all the keys are. I jsut have to glance at the keyboard now and then to make sure my fingers situated right.

Ive been doing it so long I honestly dont know how well trying to change it would work. :-o
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:06 pm

knapplc wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Did you ever take typing class, Terp? That's the old Hunt and Peck method that most people don't do after learning to type.

I took a class and still sucked. I am much better using the old method

That's interesting. I figured most people would have been so ingrained from those classes that they would have retained it all.

I know I was a mediocre typist until I joined AOL about ten years ago. I found the chatrooms and I learned that if you wanted to have people read what you wrote and respond back, you had to type really, really fast. I became WAY faster than I am now because of that.[/quote]

haha, that's so funny. it's hard to remember, but aol chatrooms were the place to be not to long ago. parents worse nightmare though. i think i got the family booted from aol on a few different occasions. :-b
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:06 pm

ARG THE QUOTES SUCK IN THIS THREAD
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby beanoX3 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:10 pm

I sharpened my typing skills in AOL chatrooms back in the day too. Although I did also pick up some bad typing habits, such as un-intelligible shorthand and such. I don't think I ever got the family account TOS'ed though.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:22 pm

We were forced to take a typing class for 9 weeks a year in middle school, but it did make me an excellent typist. ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby SeaWolf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:33 pm

I learned to "type" when I was a Directory Assistance Operator. Din't have to type the hole word, so that helped (example: Dominos Pizza could be looked up by typing Dom. Piz.). I still don't type correctly, I do OK but lots of mistakes.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk